Click the Pretty Buttons! It's fun!

Wednesday, April 2, 2014

OPI Brazil Collection Neutrals: Swatches and Review

Hello gentle readers.

Today I am sharing four of the OPI Brazil Collection polishes I bought. These are the neutral polishes in the collection, or what I like to call, Saving for My Vacation! These are four beautiful, neutral, work appropriate shades that are perfect to grace your tips while you are slaving away, 9 to 5 until you have squirreled away enough for your getaway to those sandy beaches,  blue waters, cold, frosty drinks and hot, hot nights, dancing until dawn.


Don't Bossa Nova Me Around
Soft slightly greyed pale pink creme. Delicate and ladylike, like a Spring bloom. This is lovely alone, as a base for glitter or nail art. This is two coats and top coat.

Taupe Less Beach
Pale lilac toned taupe creme. Very soft and feminine. This is Spring and happy while still toeing the line. Two coats and top coat. 

I Saw Paulo Over There
Rich, warm, deep taupe creme. Classic and perfect for everyone, everywhere. Two coats and top coat. 

Next Stop... The Bikini Zone
Sheer purple base with gold and multi coloured sparkling shimmer. Delicate and pretty. Can be worn alone or layered over any of these polishes or many others in your collection! Three coats with top coat.

The formula on all four of these polishes are lovely. They all applied smooth, easily. There was no streaking, dragging, running, pooling or bubbling or any other nonsense. Dry time is pretty good, too. Wear time is average for me. I like these polishes, they are beautiful and wearable. I Saw Paulo Over There is not my fave, I still can't imagine what I was thinking when I bought it. I may rehome that one. Why do I buy polishes I know I won't like or have too many of and won't like? *headdesk*

So, what do you think of the four taupe neutral polishes from the OPI Brazil Collection? Do you own any of them? Are you wanting any of them? Are you saving madly for a dream vacation to somewhere fabulous, somewhere you have always dreamed of going? Have you already had the opportunity to take that dream trip?

Thank you so much for coming by and reading and have a wonderful day!

42 comments:

  1. drool buckets were just broken out... I love every shade... equally!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have so many taupe polishes.. and eyeshadows.. I don't know why I keep buying them, either! I did get Bikini Zone from this collection. It's pretty sheer, but I love a duochrome! Nice swatches!

    ReplyDelete
  3. These are all such pretty neutrals. Loving the last one especially.

    ReplyDelete
  4. The purple would look great layered with any of them.

    ReplyDelete
  5. The last one intrigues me. Neutrals rarely do, and never the light ones. They usually make me look embalmed. I'll have to check it out.

    ReplyDelete
  6. i would love these colors, they are good for everyday subtle nails :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Don't Bossa Nova looks like a great neutral shade to wear to work. I like it!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Love Don't Bossa Nova and I saw Paulo over there; something about a nude and beigey brown I am obsessed with at the moment. Great neutral shades!!!

    ReplyDelete
  9. OOOOO I love a taupe nail or eye shadow!

    ReplyDelete
  10. I like these shades so much that I pinned them to my neutral makeup and nails board on Pinterest. Thanks for sharing.

    ReplyDelete
  11. LOVE the collection and want them all!!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Beautiful swatches! Love these shades!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Beautiful! I love good palette cleanser shades!

    ReplyDelete
  14. Your swatches are gorgeous! This collection does have some pretty amazing neutrals.

    ReplyDelete
  15. I need these shades in my life. They are absolutely divine. I am on the hunt for them.

    ReplyDelete
  16. I think I Saw Paulo Over There is my favourite

    ReplyDelete
  17. Hee! Hee! Just shows to go ya, one girl's loathed is another's loved. :D

    ReplyDelete
  18. Try Ulta, your local Sally's. My Sally's still has a bunch of the Brazil polishes, your's may, also. :)

    ReplyDelete
  19. Thank you so much. :) These are lovely. I especially like the two lightest ones. :)

    ReplyDelete
  20. So do I. It's nice to have shades to rest the eyeballs. :)

    ReplyDelete
  21. Thank you. :D They are lovely, aren't they?

    ReplyDelete
  22. Brazil is a gorgeous collection. I still have six too show. The brights. I skipped the red and brown polishes. The brights are... Wow! :D

    ReplyDelete
  23. These neutrals are beautiful. I am not so fond of Paulo, just my personal taste and I already have several of that ilk. :)

    ReplyDelete
  24. Bossa is a fave, I've worn it a couple of times and I think it is going to get a lot of play on my nails. :D

    ReplyDelete
  25. They are. Very ladylike, work appropriate and genteel. :)

    ReplyDelete
  26. It's pretty. There is a bit of duochrome in there.

    ReplyDelete
  27. It is pretty and would look fab over a wide variety of polishes.

    ReplyDelete
  28. Don't short out your keyboard. :D

    ReplyDelete
  29. Don't bossa nova me around is awesome... it's light enough for the chic trend but not so stark as white!

    ReplyDelete
  30. thank you :) I will check online - no Ulta or Sally's here ;(

    ReplyDelete
  31. Love the Next Stop..The Bikini Zone color, but what a name.

    ReplyDelete
  32. It is beautiful, isn't it? They names are punny, I like them but they can get a little out here! LOL

    ReplyDelete
  33. I love how chic and ladylike it. :)

    ReplyDelete
  34. Are you wanting any of them? Are you saving madly for a dream vacation to somewhere fabulous, somewhere you have always dreamed of going? Have you already had the opportunity to take that dream trip? http://qr.net/rGQc

    ReplyDelete
  35. I like Don't Bossa Nova Me Around! Gorgeous swatches!

    ReplyDelete
  36. I'm totally in to this collection - especially the last one!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for reading and commenting. I truly appreciate each and every one of my readers and the time you take out of your busy day to read and share your thoughts with me. <3

Please send blog links to me by e-mail. You can find my e-mail address in my Contact tab at the top of my blog page.

Have a fabulous day! :D