Wednesday, November 6, 2013

Liquid Lacquer Bubble Up

Hello gentle readers.

Yep.

More glitter.

Pink.

Glitter.

Heh. Heh.

Liquid Lacquer Bubble Up is a delightful confection blending a sheer pink base, with tiny pink hex, tiny blue square holo, small pink hex, medium pink hex, small and medium iridescent hex that shifts and huge round pink sequins. Oh, gentle reader, if you are into pink, fun, bubbly, give you a toothache sweet glitters, you have to get your tail over to Liquid Lacquer's site and find and buy this glitter because... Yeah.

This is one generous coat applied as you would a glitter of this ilk over OPI Chic From Ears to Tail and topped with Gelous and Seche Vite. Handling of this baby wasn't too difficult, it applied pretty nicely, there was some patting and coaxing, not too much, I did have to fish the big pieces, as expected. I don't mind.








So what say you? Isn't this pretty? I think it is. I hope that you aren't growing weary of glitter, the holidays are approaching, glitters are in abundant supply, this time of year. And, I can't seem to lay off of them so... Buckle up.

Thank you so much for stopping in and reading and have a great day!

30 comments:

  1. Loving this swatch... and I can never tire of glitter :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. Pretty! I'm not sure if I'd like it on myself.

    ReplyDelete
  3. So cute! It looks just like I'm gazing into a pool of fizzy grapefruit soda...mmmm! Liquid Lacquer makes some nice stuff.

    ReplyDelete
  4. pssssshhhh*** getting tired of glitter?! ummm, never! I love this polish!! Such a pretty and feminine mani. Your pics are fab! xo

    ReplyDelete
  5. Ooooooh I like this one!! So girly and fun!

    ReplyDelete
  6. your macro shots are amaze-balls! let's paint the town glitter!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Oh, thank you so much! I am really working on them. I'm glad that it's paying off. :D I agree! Let's do it. :D

    ReplyDelete
  8. I'm glad that you're not getting tired of it because... More is on it's way! Heh heh! Thank you so much. I'm working on them. :D

    ReplyDelete
  9. I love that description so much. :D They do. Their polishes are gorgeous and the quality is primo.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Thank you. :) I can respect that. :D I have admired polishes on others that I knew for certain I would never wear, myself. We all like what we like. That is what is so wonderful about the huge variety of beautiful polish... Something for everyone. :D

    ReplyDelete
  11. Thank you so much. :) I can't, either. I tried to lay off and I can't. LOL

    ReplyDelete
  12. The round glitter really makes that top coat

    ReplyDelete
  13. This makes me think of cotton candy! lol yum

    ReplyDelete
  14. Aw, thank you. I love this, too. :)

    ReplyDelete
  15. If you could see me now, I am throwing money at my computer screen.

    ReplyDelete
  16. Exactly! NEVER too old to wear glitter!

    ReplyDelete
  17. A delightful confection of pink pink and more pink. YIKES!!!!! I can do a little pink at a time, but too much and I break out in hives! HAHAHAH

    ReplyDelete
  18. Muuahahahahaha! Need some Calamine? 3:)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for reading and commenting. I truly appreciate each and every one of my readers and the time you take out of your busy day to read and share your thoughts with me. <3

Please send blog links to me by e-mail. You can find my e-mail address in my Contact tab at the top of my blog page.

Have a fabulous day! :D