Tuesday, November 5, 2013

Fire and Sparkle

Hello gentle readers.

Just a quickie.

Fire and sparkle were on my nails, recently. China Glaze Roguish Red and Orly The Right Amount of Evil topped with Gelous and Seche Vite on random accent nails. I really enjoyed wearing this manicure. It was so bright and warm and insanely sparkly. It reminded me of the trees as they change to their full Autumn glory, which is happening, around here, right now. One nice thing about living at a little lower latitude; when everyone else's trees are done, ours are just getting into full swing. It is looking pretty good around here, right now.







Tired of my orange and glitter thing, yet? I promise, there is more and different coming up.

Okay. Must run. Thank you so much for swinging by and reading. I'll talk to you tomorrow. Kisses!

26 comments:

  1. Gorgeous, definitely not tired of this orange and glitter....

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very pretty! Love the orange and glitter. I like that you didn't use it on every nail.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love this! Reminds me of the Hunger Games!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Orange and glitter is fabulous - love it!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Loveee the Orly, I have the twinsie in monster Mash & it is one of my favorite green glitters everrrr too

    ReplyDelete
  6. great tp coat especially for fall time :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. I love your bright and sparkly manicure!

    ReplyDelete
  8. What a pretty combination! I have that Orly color too and it looks great layered over that base :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. Thank you. I liked it over this reddened orange. It was so rich and lush. :)

    ReplyDelete
  10. Thank you so much. I really enjoyed wearing it. :D

    ReplyDelete
  11. Thanks! I agree. It's a great sparkler. :D

    ReplyDelete
  12. Monster Mash is great! I didn't haul it out, this year. Maybe for Christmas... :D

    ReplyDelete
  13. Thank you. I hadn't thought of that, but it does, doesn't it? :D

    ReplyDelete
  14. Thank you very much. I thought that accent nails would be more effective. :D

    ReplyDelete
  15. Oh, Swoon! I am absolutely in love with Roguish Red! It's so squishy and delicious looking, and then matching it with the glitter... it's official - I am in love. ;)

    ReplyDelete
  16. Thank you so much! Isn't Roguish Red delish? It's one of my favorite orange polishes, with that touch of red. It's just perfect. And I think that it pairs beautifully with glitter. :D

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for reading and commenting. I truly appreciate each and every one of my readers and the time you take out of your busy day to read and share your thoughts with me. <3

Please send blog links to me by e-mail. You can find my e-mail address in my Contact tab at the top of my blog page.

Have a fabulous day! :D