Wednesday, February 20, 2013

OPI Liquid Sand in The Impossible: Swatch and Review

Hello gentle readers.

Here is the OPI Liquid Sand polish in The Impossible. This is a beautiful glowing watermelon pink with just a hint of orange jelly with the sand, tiny square and small hex holo glitter bits and pieces. This is Summer. Bright, warm, fun. I think that this one is supposed to have stars in it? Is it this one? Whatever the case, none of my minis had the stars. *insert pouty face, here*

This swatch is, as with all of the Liquid Sand polishes I swatched, three coats.



This is a little VNL-y in photographs. It is opaque, in person.

And here is The Impossible with Orly Matte Top on my pinkie and middle and Seche Vite on my ring and index nails.



If you would like to read my full review of the OPI Liquid Sand Polishes please click here to travel to that post

What do you think of pink, sand and glitter? Does this make you think of Summer sun, watermelon and  playing in the sprinklers? 

Wow. When was the last time I actually played in the sprinklers? I need to make a point of doing so, sometime this Summer, if possible. 

Thank you so much for coming by and reading. Have a terrific day and may your polish never bubble. 

6 comments:

  1. I really like this one! I haven't picked up any of the Liquid Sand polishes but this one is gorgeous.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yes, this is the one that is *supposed* to have stars, but my mini didn't either. Of course, if you read other reviews, every single one I've seen says it's Impossible to get the stars out of the bottle!


    I love this color, and it looks great on you!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you. :)


    Stars are a pain! But they are so cute... :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. This would be a nice one to get to see if you like the texture. :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. my mini has no stars either. I'm wondering how dupey this will be to the upcoming Jinx liquid sand? also a Minnie Mouse liquid sand coming out that looks tomato-ish. not sure I need so many pinky coral Liquid sands

    ReplyDelete
  6. I know... I am growing a little more fond of Liquid Sand but I don't need a huge collection of them, many in similar hues. I'll likely buy one or two in really special to me colours and call it good. I don't like to invest too much in fad finishes. My budget is way too tight. LOL

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for reading and commenting. I truly appreciate each and every one of my readers and the time you take out of your busy day to read and share your thoughts with me. <3

Please send blog links to me by e-mail. You can find my e-mail address in my Contact tab at the top of my blog page.

Have a fabulous day! :D