Click the Pretty Buttons! It's fun!

Monday, January 28, 2013

Review: Reviva Labs Stem Cell Booster Serum

Hello gentle readers.

My final Reviva Labs product review is the Stem Cell Booster Serum.




From the Reviva Labs website:

Special Benefits:
  1. Swiss apple stem cells help revive skins own dormant stem cells and can help bring new life and energy to the epidermis. Recharging epidermal cells with our stem cell serum makes skin more responsive to the day or night cream applied over our serum. Overall results are accelerated and remarkably improved.
  2. Swiss research showed a major decrease in appearance of lines and wrinkles in 30 days. The study with volunteers aged 37 to 64 determined a significant decrease in crows feet wrinkle depth for 100% of the participants.


This serum is a white, lightweight gel-creme. It doesn't have much discernible scent. The serum spreads smoothly and sinks in instantly. It is very gentle, it doesn't cause any redness or irritation to my skin, it doesn't bother my eyes, even when I use it right up to my lash line, top and bottom. I am careful to keep this off of the mucous membranes, of course. I let this serum sink in for a few minutes before I apply my regular eye cream and moisturizing day or night cream.

I honestly didn't know what to expect when I started using this serum. I am highly skeptical of skin care company claims, especially where they pertain to improvement of signs of aging. Let's face it, topicals can only do so much. I don't expect this serum or any cream to make me look eighteen, again. At forty-eight, that would be quite the feat for any skin care. I can say, after a few weeks of consistent use, this serum makes my skin feel soft and velvety upon application and it seems to make my skin more receptive to the moisture and other beneficial ingredients in my regular eye and face creams. I am seeing some firming in my eye area, around my mouth and my skin tone overall is a little smoother and my skin looks prettier. I am hoping that with continued use to see further improvement.

I like this serum. I like it a lot and I am going to purchase another bottle, when this one runs low. I don't want to be without this serum.

I hope that you enjoyed this series of reviews of Reviva Labs skin care products. All five of the products sent to me are good products, I am impressed with this line and I would like very much to explore more of their products.

Reviva Labs doesn't use animal products or test on animals.

If you are interested in investigating and trying Reviva Labs skin care, you can shop their website. You can Like Reviva Labs on Facebook and follow them on Twitter.

*This product was provided to me by the company for consideration and review.*

1 comment:

  1. Heya! I'm at work surfing around your blog from my new iphone 3gs! Just wanted to say I love reading your blog and look forward to all your posts! Carry on the great work!

    Check out my weblog :: GHD Hair Straighteners

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for reading and commenting. I truly appreciate each and every one of my readers and the time you take out of your busy day to read and share your thoughts with me. <3

Please send blog links to me by e-mail. You can find my e-mail address in my Contact tab at the top of my blog page.

Have a fabulous day! :D