Monday, January 21, 2013

Review: Reviva Labs Alpha Lipoic Acid, Olive Oil and DMAE Hand and Body Lotion

Hello gentle readers.

I was recently contacted by Anna at Reviva Labs and asked if I would like to chose and test drive a product from their natural skin care line and review it. I knew a little bit about Reviva Labs, mostly from reading blog posts about their products and I was definitely interested in trying something from their line. I decided on the Stem Cell Booster Serum, which I will review later in this series. When my package arrived from Reviva Labs, it contained not only the serum, it also contained four other products and a very nice letter from Anna asking if I would like to try them, as well. She said that as my blog is primarily a nail blog that maybe I would like to try the additional products on my hands but I couldn't bring myself to use the face care on my hands, I wanted to try them on my face.

The first Reviva Labs product I have for you is the Alpha Lipoic Acid, Olive Oil and DMAE Body Lotion. It comes in an eight ounce bottle and is $14.00.




From their website:

"Helps firm and improve skin tone of upper arms and body with Olive Oil, Green Tea and Vitamin E antioxidants, it fights against future free radical damage. A true "treatment" body lotion that helps fight skin aging as it moisturizes and treats past damage."

Wow. Those are some claims! Now, I don't know if this stuff really does all of that, I haven't been using it long enough to verify or refute the claims but what I can say is that it is a good all over body lotion. I have very dry skin with patches that can be flaky, tight and itchy. In the Winter, without a good moisturizing lotion or cream I can be downright miserable. I use my usual moisturizing body wash then follow up with this lotion. The texture is lightweight; it feels almost like a gel lotion, it spreads easily over my skin, sinks in quickly, dries down in almost no time and leaves my skin feeling soft, velvety and comfortable. It moisturizes well enough to calm the flaky and itchy areas and doesn't leave my skin feeling oily or greasy. I can get dressed right after I use it and my clothes don't stick to me. My skin stays soft and smooth until I take my shower the next day and reapply.

I like Reviva Labs Alpha Lipoic Acid, Olive Oil and DMAE Body Lotion and I am really enjoying it. If you are interested in trying this lotion, you can find it on the Reviva Labs website here..

Reviva Labs is on Facebook and you can follow them on Twitter.

Reviva Labs doesn't use animal products and their products are not tested on animals.

Do you use Reviva Labs skin care products? Think that you might like to? Please do tell.

Thank you for coming in and reading and have a great day.

*This product was sent to me  for consideration and  review.*

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for reading and commenting. I truly appreciate each and every one of my readers and the time you take out of your busy day to read and share your thoughts with me. <3

Please send blog links to me by e-mail. You can find my e-mail address in my Contact tab at the top of my blog page.

Have a fabulous day! :D