Click the Pretty Buttons! It's fun!

Tuesday, January 29, 2013

Orly Angel Eyes: Swatch and Review

Hello gentle readers.

I know what you are thinking. "Is this broad going to feature any nail polish in her nail polish blog?"

The answer is, yes.

Today I have the oh so lovely Orly Angel Eyes to share with you. This is a fine blue glitter with tiny holo sparks. This is so beautiful and sparkly. Like the night sky full of stars.

This is three coats and two coats of Gelous.


 Please ignore that damned hair on the bottle. I usually manage to see and deal with things like that before I shoot my photographs but somehow, I missed that one. Sorry about that. 



The formula on this is very nice. It was easy and smooth to apply, it didn't give me much trouble, really. It was very well behaved and I didn't have to do much cleanup while putting this polish on. One thing that kind of bugged me is that the holo glitter bits like to sink toward the bottom and I had to replace the cap and ind invert the bottle between coats to be sure that I picked up the holo on my brush. It's no biggie, I don't mind doing it but I thought that it should be mentioned. Dry time on this polish is pretty good. It dries surprisingly smooth, for a glitter polish of this ilk.

What do you think of Orly Angel Eyes? Do you own it? Think that you might like to? I bought mine at my local Sally's before Christmas time, it should be available here and there were you buy Orly.

Thank you so much for popping in and reading. Have a great day and may your polish never bubble.

2 comments:

  1. Pretty color! I got this one for my birthday - it's really pretty.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nice pressie. Happy belated Birthday. :D

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for reading and commenting. I truly appreciate each and every one of my readers and the time you take out of your busy day to read and share your thoughts with me. <3

Please send blog links to me by e-mail. You can find my e-mail address in my Contact tab at the top of my blog page.

Have a fabulous day! :D