Saturday, January 5, 2013

OPI You Only Live Twice: Swatch and Review

Hello gentle readers.

Today I have an amazing. Simply amazing polish to show to you. This is OPI You Only Live Twice. This rich red raspberry jelly is packed. Packed, I say with gold and hot pink glass fleck shimmer. This polish is so flattering, shiny, sparkly, squishy and... *shiver* It's just gorgeous. Yowza.

This swatch is two coats and Seche Vite.




Guh! I get all kerfluffled just looking at these photographs, again. I want to run down to my sanctuary and put it back on my nails.

The formula on this polish is simply scrumptious. It's only teeny flaw is that it can try to run on you on the first coat but a little care in application on that first coat solves the problem. I had to whisk away a few boo boos until I get the hang of this beauty. The second coat follows the first like a compliant puppy and gives not the tiniest bit of trouble. Otherwise, it didn't pool, drag, streak or bubble. Dry time was a little slower but with Seche Vite it wasn't bad, overall.

Of the whole Skyfall Collection, OPI You Only Live Twice is one of the clear standouts for me. You know I love me some red jelly and some glass fleck so, yeah. This beauty is right in my wheelhouse.

Do you won this polish? Yes? please do share your thoughts. If you don't yet have it but you love red jelly and glass fleck run. Don't walk. Run. Get it. You need it. So... Go get it.

Thank you so much for popping in and reading. I welcome your comments, please remember to let the Disqus widget load or I won't see them. And that would make me sad. Have a great day and may your polish never bubble.

10 comments:

  1. I usually don't like many reds , but this is gorgeous!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. That's it, I'm getting my behind down to Ulta this weekend and I am going to clear them out! I haven't hauled in a while, and I've got a lot of new collections like this one to catch up on!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love this one, too. But my all time favorite of this collection is The Spy Who Loved Me.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I have this one - it's so pretty!

    ReplyDelete
  5. It's great, isn't it?

    ReplyDelete
  6. I don't have that one. Yet. :D

    ReplyDelete
  7. Sounds like a good plan.

    ReplyDelete
  8. You should see it in person. :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. I have it! I LOVE IT!! My favorite red by far. Pictures cannot do it justice :)

    ReplyDelete
  10. Yay! And you are so right. I have yet to see a photograph that can show the true stunning beauty of this polish. I have seen a few that come close but you really have to see this one, for yourself to truly appreciate the beauty of it. :)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for reading and commenting. I truly appreciate each and every one of my readers and the time you take out of your busy day to read and share your thoughts with me. <3

Please send blog links to me by e-mail. You can find my e-mail address in my Contact tab at the top of my blog page.

Have a fabulous day! :D