Click the Pretty Buttons! It's fun!

Tuesday, January 8, 2013

OPI Tomorrow Never Dies: Swatch and Review

Hello gentle readers.

Today I have a swatch of OPI Tomorrow Never Dies from the Holiday/Winter Skyfall Collection. This is a rich, deeply pigmented blurple shimmer. There is a hint of duochrome in this baby and it looks purple or blue... Depending on the angle and lighting. It is a tad brushstroke-y but it isn't obnoxious. It is actually far more obvious in macro shots than in person, so fear not. Oh, and the pink you see isn't in the polish. That is the reflection of my psychopathic pink top. Don't ask me how but it seems I always end up swatching on a day I am wearing that frakking top.

This swatch is two coats and Seche Vite.





The formula on this polish is, in a word, great. It gave me zero trouble. There was no running, pooling, dragging, bubbling or other nonsense. I did very little cleanup and joy of all joys, it didn't Smurf my ass when I removed it. A non Smurfing blue (blurple) is always cause for celebration in my polish realm. Dry time is good, a great fast dry top coat would merely enhance that.

Overall, OPI Tomorrow Never Dies is a winner. I like it and I am happy that I picked it up.

Do you own this beauty? Think that you might like to? It is available where OPI is sold.

Thank you so much for popping in and reading. Have a great day and may your polish never bubble.

6 comments:

  1. I love this polish! I thought I could do without it, but now looking at your swatches, I may be wrong! lol.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Funny how that works, isn't it? I have done the same... Eh. Don't need that. See a swatch and OMG! Must have the thing! LOL It is so pretty and the formula is fab, I doubt that you would be disappointed. :D

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh my, I think this might be my favorite of the collection!

    ReplyDelete
  4. It's really pretty. :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is really pretty! I have it and like it a lot.

    ReplyDelete
  6. This is such a pretty purple!! It looks great on you!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for reading and commenting. I truly appreciate each and every one of my readers and the time you take out of your busy day to read and share your thoughts with me. <3

Please send blog links to me by e-mail. You can find my e-mail address in my Contact tab at the top of my blog page.

Have a fabulous day! :D