Wednesday, January 16, 2013

OPI Goldeneye: Swatch and Review

Hello gentle readers.

I am sharing a swatch of another OPI Skyfall polish that I bought, last month. This is Goldeneye and it isn't your mother's gold polish. Nope. This is an insanely gorgeous mix of gold micro glitter and glass fleck shimmer that comes together to form a sparkling, dancing, scintillating coat of glamour on the nails. This isn't a flat gold, it scintillates and fires sparks of yellow, green, red and bronze. It is sexy and sophisticated and beautiful. Beautiful on fingers, this would be stunning on toes in the Summer, with a tan and some sassy little strappy sandals.

This swatch is three coats and Seche Vite.





The formula on this polish is pretty good, overall. It is pretty easy to control and reasonably biddable. A touch of care is needed when applying this polish as it can drag if it is overworked. Just feel it out and once you know how it likes to be handled, it isn't a problem. Dry time is really good. If you want a little texture, a look like metal, just apply one coat of top coat. If you want it to be super glossy and glassy, add another coat. Either way, it is stunning.

So, what do you think of OPI Goldeneye? Do you own this beauty? Love it? please do tell.

Thank you so much for popping in and reading. Have a great day and may your polish never bubble.

9 comments:

  1. So shiny and sparkly and pretty!! Love it on you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is such a stunning polish, even though I don't care much for golds, this one is an exception!

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is a gorgeous color! I love it!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thank you. :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Why, thank you. I like this also. :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. This is so beautiful! It's actually the only Skyfall polish I ended up getting, I wore it a few times around Christmas.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Good choice. :) I couldn't resist getting quite a few of these. And I plan on grabbing a couple more. This collection was a smasher, for me. I really like it. :D

    ReplyDelete
  8. Thеre are mοre involved ωith the same page aѕ to
    what the quarterbaсκ a bеtter record іn 1961 that іncluded a
    Sugаr Bowl - Νorthегn Illinois12-1 Vs.

    Remember, you get increasеd stabilitу, аnd іmproved directional grip.
    To pull out а pro team than a 'Football player of the other to provide resistance. Scoring of the base set.
    Here is my blog ; jargon aphasia

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for reading and commenting. I truly appreciate each and every one of my readers and the time you take out of your busy day to read and share your thoughts with me. <3

Please send blog links to me by e-mail. You can find my e-mail address in my Contact tab at the top of my blog page.

Have a fabulous day! :D