Tuesday, January 1, 2013

Nail Art Not on My Nails

Hello gentle readers.

Happy New Year! I hope that 2013 brings you love, happiness, health and everything on your polish lemming list.

2013 has brought me the plague. My husband had it over Christmas and now it is my turn. Bleargh! I am going to kill him. Then I am going to hunt down the germbag who gave this to my husband and kill them. I hate being sick!

So, because I am ill and whiny and my nails are bare but for a protective film of base coat, here is a stamped look I did a bit back. I stamped with one of my Bundle Monster plates... I can't remember which plate... If you have the plates, you know which one it is. I can't be bothered to dig out my notes, right now. *cranky* I stamped with China Glaze 2030 onto OPI Live and Let Die and topped it with Seche Vite. Then, a day later, I mattified it with Orly Matte Top. Which is pretty good stuff, by the way. I never see it at Sally's but it is available on Amazon.

Shiny:



Matte:


Okay. I am worn out. I'm going to go drink something hot and soothing and feel sorry for myself.

Thank you for popping in and reading. Stay away from germbags with plague, have a great day and may your polish never bubble.

6 comments:

  1. Feel better soon, gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you. I should be back up to speed in about a week or so. :D

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh, hell. Being sick always sucks. My best wishes for a HEALTHY and HAPPY new year. I love you and your blog, so get back to posting soon, Erica. But first rest the evil bug out of your system. (( gentle hugs))
    Sophir

    ReplyDelete
  4. Aw. Thank you so much. I am definitely resting. I'm going to write a few posts tonight and queue them to fire off. I need content. :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Gorgeous mani, and I don't even like matte. Forgive the hubby, but get the plague carrier, lol. Hope you all feel better soon.

    Sandi (the switch to Disqus took my name)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thank you. :) I am not huge on the whole matte thing but I like it, now and again. This one worked shiny and matte. :D


    Disqus is weird. LOL I use it mainly to control SPAM and so that I don't miss any comments. I get an e-mail alert to all comments, even on old posts with Disqus. That way I don't neglect my gentle readers. :)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for reading and commenting. I truly appreciate each and every one of my readers and the time you take out of your busy day to read and share your thoughts with me. <3

Please send blog links to me by e-mail. You can find my e-mail address in my Contact tab at the top of my blog page.

Have a fabulous day! :D