Wednesday, January 9, 2013

China Glaze Surreal Appeal: Swatch and Review

Hello gentle readers.

I picked up some of the China Glaze Circque Du Soleil polishes just before Christmas. I was a little will I? Won't I? on this collection. And to be perfectly honest, there are a couple of polishes in this bunch I kind of wish I hadn't. But more about that, another time.

This, however is a polish I am super glad I did. I have been on the hunt for a beautiful pink leaning coral that works really well for my skin and delights my eyes and I found it in China Glaze Surreal Appeal. This is a crelly, slightly translucent, quite squishy and very shiny. It's lovely and I think this one is going to get a lot of love this upcoming Spring and Summer.

This swatch is three coats and topped with Seche Vite.



Isn't this scrummy? I just love it. Sorry about the focus issues, my camera decided to be a butt.

The formula on this polish is just as delish as the colour. The texture is creamy dreamy, application is smooth and easy, sitting sweetly down where it is placed and whispering up the nails. I didn't have any trouble with streaking, dragging, running, pooling or bubbles. I think I could have gotten away with two coats if not for my ridges, but this is just translucent enough that it couldn't cope with the worst ones on my ring and pinkie nails. Dry time is really good.

What do you think of China Glaze Surreal Appeal? Do you like coral? Do you have a mild case of pre Spring fever, like I do? I am already so over Winter. I know that we still have a long way to go before Spring has sprung for real. Maybe this will content me until the season shifts. If you don't have this pretty and are interested in acquiring it, hit up your local polish buying spots that sell China Glaze, you should be able to find it, just fine.

Thank you so much for popping in and reading. Have a great day and may your polish never bubble.

8 comments:

  1. Very pretty! I have this but haven't worn it yet. I'll have to change that soon.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you. :) Give this one a try, you'll like it. :D

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is pretty. Kind of reminds me of Orly Pixie Stix.

    ReplyDelete
  4. This polish really looks gorgeous on you! Now I'm gonna see if I can still find it somewhere!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Why, thank you. Go get it, it's yummy. :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. It's similar, isn't it? :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. This is really really pretty! I picked up It's a Trap-Eze but don't know if I'm totally won over by it yet... Just not sure if it's right for my skin tone. I'll put up a blog post about it and see what people say haha. But this is really pretty and looks gorgeous on you!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Thank you. :)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for reading and commenting. I truly appreciate each and every one of my readers and the time you take out of your busy day to read and share your thoughts with me. <3

Please send blog links to me by e-mail. You can find my e-mail address in my Contact tab at the top of my blog page.

Have a fabulous day! :D