Monday, December 17, 2012

OPI On Her Majesty's Secret Service

Hello gentle readers.

Today I have a polish from the OPI Skyfall Collection for Holiday 2012. This is On Her Majesty's Secret Service. This beautiful smokey blue jelly is packed with glass fleck shimmer in gold, green, magenta, purple, even flashes of red. I applied two coats and topped it with Seche Vite.

This polish is insanely pretty. My camera couldn't come close to capturing the gorgeous. And, as pretty as it is under my OttLight, it really comes to life in the sun, sparkling, all of the pretty colours dancing across the surface of the nail.





The formula on this is pretty good. It is smooth and easy to apply and control with, just be sure that you don't over work it too much, as it begins to set a little more quickly than some other polishes and it can drag and if you apply too thick coats, it can come across brushstroke-y and muddy. My experience is that two fairly thin coats applied swift and smooth was perfect. Dry time for this polish is good. As you can see, this polish and my good old Seche Vite don't get along too well, it caused tip pull. I really need to remember to pick up a bottle of Posche for the polishes that don't work so well with the Seche Vite. This polish is a beauty and I wore it for three days with no significant tip wear or chipping.

Have you purchased this polish, yet? What do you think of it? If you would like to buy it, it is available where you find OPI polishes.

Thank you so much for popping in and reading. Have a great day and may your polish never bubble.

4 comments:

  1. Is this anything like Number One Nemesis from the Spiderman collection? It looks close.... but I can't tell. If it's not - I'm going to have to snap it up!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Honestly, I have no idea. I don't own Number One Nemesis. I'm sorry.


    From the swatches I have seen, Number One Nemesis seems to be a bit darker and not as complex as this one but I can't say for certain.

    ReplyDelete
  3. It is, indeed. You should see it in person. It's amazing. :D

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for reading and commenting. I truly appreciate each and every one of my readers and the time you take out of your busy day to read and share your thoughts with me. <3

Please send blog links to me by e-mail. You can find my e-mail address in my Contact tab at the top of my blog page.

Have a fabulous day! :D