Click the Pretty Buttons! It's fun!

Friday, December 21, 2012

OPI The Living Daylights: Swatch and Review

Hello gentle readers.

What is is about glitter? I tell myself that I have enough for three lifetimes then I see a new one, go all full metal magpie and have to have it.

It's a sickness. One I am still feeding, if my recent polish purchases are any indication.

But enough about me and my twisted polish obsessions.

This is about OPI The Living Daylights, a layering glitter comprised of a thick, silky suspension base and medium hex glitter in silver, copper and teal. As far as glitter goes, this one feels very different. There is a more sophisticated vibe to this; the colours, the simple, clean statement that it makes isn't per the usual. I swatched this in one coat over OPI Live and Let Die. Topped with a little Gelous and Seche Vite, this comes out incredibly glossy and sparkly.





The formula on this is pretty much chunky glitter typical. The base is very smooth and thick and plenty of glitter hitches a ride on the brush, making application slightly labor intensive with some patting and coaxing but it isn't an ordeal. Dry time is good, some Gelous and Seche Vite make sure that this is glossy and shiny to the max.

So, my glitter mania continues unabated. I think that it is time to throw in the towel, admit that it isn't ending anytime soon and just roll with it. Probably a good time to get zen, since I have more glitter to come.

A lot more glitter to come.

Did you pick up this sleek, glamorous sparkler for yourself? What do you think of it? Like it? If you are considering purchasing it, The Living Daylights is out there, in stores and salons now so go grab it, you magpies.

Thank you so much for coming by and reading. Have a terrific Friday and may your polish never bubble.

3 comments:

  1. This is pretty!!! I have a glitter problem too

    ReplyDelete
  2. I like this one! It's a really cool combination, and it looks really nice over that base.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you. :)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for reading and commenting. I truly appreciate each and every one of my readers and the time you take out of your busy day to read and share your thoughts with me. <3

Please send blog links to me by e-mail. You can find my e-mail address in my Contact tab at the top of my blog page.

Have a fabulous day! :D