Click the Pretty Buttons! It's fun!

Thursday, December 20, 2012

OPI Live and Let Die

Hello gentle readers.

Every time I see the name of this polish, I think of this song. It plays in my mind, my memory. Yes, I am old enough to remember when Live and Let Die was released in theaters and this song getting massive radio play. Everyone had an album, 45 or tape with this song on it and to this day, it is one of my all time favorite movie soundtrack songs.


Click and listen. You know you want to. 

OPI Live and Let Die is an insanely gorgeous polish. Dark, slightly smoky green with gold glass fleck.This polish isn't bright, cheerful and happy. Nuh-uh. This is dark, edgy, sexy. A little dangerous. A lot fabulous. This is one of those polishes you put on and you don't want to take off. I applied two coats of this polish and topped it with Seche Vite. 






The formula on this polish is, in a word, flawless. Perfect viscosity, it is neither too thick nor too thin. It is silky and biddable, sits sweetly down where it is placed, smooths up the nail and doesn't run, pool, streak, drag or bubble. Dry time is highly satisfactory. Wear time on this polish is also damned decent, especially for an OPI polish, a brand from which I don't normally get super long wear. 

I love this polish. Seriously. The colour, the shimmer, the formula, how well it behaves and wears. It is a home run. If you like green polish and want a fantastic one, get OPI Live and Let Die. 

Do you own this beautiful polish? How do you like it? If you would like to own it, it is part of the OPI Skyfall Collection for Holiday 2012 and is in release, right now, so go get it while you can. 

Thank you so much for popping in and reading and spending a little of your day with me. Have a great day and may your polish never bubble. 

3 comments:

Thank you so much for reading and commenting. I truly appreciate each and every one of my readers and the time you take out of your busy day to read and share your thoughts with me. <3

Please send blog links to me by e-mail. You can find my e-mail address in my Contact tab at the top of my blog page.

Have a fabulous day! :D