Click the Pretty Buttons! It's fun!

Wednesday, December 12, 2012

OPI Bubble Bath

Hello gentle readers.

Here is a polish I have been meaning to pick up for years.

Years!

And I just recently, just last month, finally got it.

Glad I did.

OPI Bubble Bath is the quintessential delicate, ladylike semi-sheer milky pink jelly polish. Soft, delicate, pretty, always appropriate and perfect for any setting, any occasion. If you like pink, you need this polish. It's a classic. It belongs in your polish stash.

This is two coats of OPI Bubble Bath and Seche Vite. So squishy. So shiny. A little translucent, tho an extra coat will give you opaque, if the VNL thing isn't your thing.





Okay, let's talk formula. Fantastic. Smooth, silky, the perfect viscosity, it sits sweetly down where it is placed, mounds every so slightly, then whispers up the nail. There is no running, pooling, streaking, dragging, bubbling, Dry time is good, Seche Vite makes it even better. Wear time on this is pretty decent. It wore gracefully for four days then I killed a nail, had to take it off and file my nails down. And they were at that perfect, "OMG! My nails are long!" length. *sigh*

Do you own OPI Bubble Bath? Love it? If you are interested in acquiring this perfect pink, it is core line and available where you buy OPI.

Thank you for popping in and reading. Have a great day and may your polish never bubble.

16 comments:

  1. Subliminally SmittenDecember 12, 2012 at 9:17 AM

    This is very subtle and pretty.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yes, it is. It has become my all time fave pink. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ohh, I just love shades like this! So soft, healthy, and pretty.

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is one of my favorite polishes! I love it for jelly sammich nails! I'm glad you finally got it!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love how feminine and delicate this looks on you!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thank you. I love it. :D

    ReplyDelete
  7. Oooo! Jelly Sammichs... Didn't even think of that. It would be perfect. :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. I like your description. :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. bubble bath by OPI one of my all time favorites specially for sandwiches :)

    ReplyDelete
  10. Yet another fan of Bubble Bath sandwiches. I am definitely going to try it. :)

    ReplyDelete
  11. It is! You should try it with a glitter that has reds or purples, it looks great sammiched!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Definitely trying that. Thanks! :D

    ReplyDelete
  13. I sooo need to give this one another chance... I had my nails done the gel Bubble Bath polish for my 3-week climb and my nails looked so disgusting when I got back that I didn't want anything else to do with them... And I'm sure it's all because of the abuse they had to take!! It looks so delicate on you!! I'll have to dig out my bottle from the Forget Me land :)

    ReplyDelete
  14. It really is a beautiful, delicate polish. It doesn't wear a super long time, but it is really pretty while it lasts. I got four good days out of it so I was really happy. :) Dig it out and give it another chance. Maybe you'll like it better under more normal conditions. :)

    ReplyDelete
  15. This is my mom's HG polish of all time! Looks great on you

    ReplyDelete
  16. Thank you. :) Your mom has good taste. :D

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for reading and commenting. I truly appreciate each and every one of my readers and the time you take out of your busy day to read and share your thoughts with me. <3

Please send blog links to me by e-mail. You can find my e-mail address in my Contact tab at the top of my blog page.

Have a fabulous day! :D