Sunday, December 30, 2012

My Top Polishes For 2012

Hello gentle readers.

2012 was quite a year in my little realm. I bought and received for review some awfully pretty polishes over the last twelve months and narrowing them down was a real project. I wanted to feature far more but I decided to keep it down a bit, this year.

Here they are, in no particular order; my Top Polishes of 2012. The polish names are links, if you would like to see my original posts. Obviously, these were not all released in 2012, but that was the year in which I purchased/first used them.




























Sation Garnet Red  A sentimental Favorite. 












Rami My best franken, this year. 

I could have gone on. And on. But I didn't. Don't you admire my incredible restraint? Heh heh. 

What were your favorite polishes of 2012? Please drop me a comment and share. If you did a faves post (or posts) pop me a link in your comment so I can see yours. 

Thank you for popping in and reading. Have a great day and may your polish never bubble. 

9 comments:

  1. Great picks! I especially love your franken polish also. Great story you told behind that one :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous! The franken is beautiful, it's my favorite!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you. :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thank you very much. :D

    ReplyDelete
  5. Every Month is Oktoberfest was one of my favorites, too!!! It's just so dreamy :) great favorites!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Red Satin and Every Month is Octoberfest are some of my top 10 favorites, too. I like your blue and turquoise picks. This is the link to my top 10: http://owllovenails.blogspot.de/2012/12/my-top-ten-nail-polishes-for-2012.html

    ReplyDelete
  7. Thank you so much. I really, really, liked these. :D

    ReplyDelete
  8. I agree with you on the first opi- but was the Lincoln park after dark from this year? Or are these just the ones you were loving this year? I never understand these things you know!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for reading and commenting. I truly appreciate each and every one of my readers and the time you take out of your busy day to read and share your thoughts with me. <3

Please send blog links to me by e-mail. You can find my e-mail address in my Contact tab at the top of my blog page.

Have a fabulous day! :D