Click the Pretty Buttons! It's fun!

Saturday, December 22, 2012

Discontinued But Pretty

Hello gentle readers.

Here is a discontinued Sally Hansen Complete Salon Manicure polish. Good To Grape is a soft medium purple creme. This is two coats and Seche Vite. Nice formula, smooth application, good dry time. There are a ton of extremely similar polishes so if this appeals to you, it isn't hard to find something similar or even dupe-y.




Thank you for swinging by. Have a great Saturday and may your polish never bubble.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for reading and commenting. I truly appreciate each and every one of my readers and the time you take out of your busy day to read and share your thoughts with me. <3

Please send blog links to me by e-mail. You can find my e-mail address in my Contact tab at the top of my blog page.

Have a fabulous day! :D