Click the Pretty Buttons! It's fun!

Thursday, December 27, 2012

Christmas Nails

Hello gentle readers.

I know... I should have posted this on Christmas.

I didn't.

I'm doing it now.

I chose to do a simple, but somewhat festive look. I applied two coats of China Glaze Red Satin and a coat of China Glaze Golden Enchantment and topped it all off with Seche Vite.

I love Golden Enchantment so. Much. It's my fave sparkly topper. I am on my second bottle and I have a backup on deck for when I run through this. Every time I am cruising polish on Amazon, I am tempted to drop another one in my cart. I don't feel good when I think that I might not have it.

Okay, in truth, I feel a little panicky.




I enjoyed this one. A lot. I'd still have it on but I knocked my right middle nail hard, chipped it and tore my polish all to hell. I am now wearing base coat. What I need to do is get to swatching. I have new polishes stacking up. I love it when I have piles of new polishes to play with. I get all pretending that I am ashamed of myself but really... I kind of dig having them hanging around.

I hope that you all had fantastic holidays of choice. Our Christmas was quiet and relaxed. We hung out, watched TV, enjoyed the Christmas tree and the fireplace and had a yummy dinner or spiral cut ham, mashed potatoes, corn, green bean casserole and crescent rolls. Strange to think that Christmas is past and the New Year is coming up fast.

Thank you so much for popping in and reading. Have a great day and may your polish never bubble.

6 comments:

  1. Oh that glitter is so pretty! I can see why you panic :p

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love Golden Enchantment too!!! it's such a great topper!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Isn't it splendid? :D

    ReplyDelete
  4. You should order another one ASAP, Erica. Listen to your gut and make yourself happy. I, too, have many, many new polishes piling up. Is there a polish anonymous?



    This is a very lovely manicure. It literally shouts: Xmas. And Happy New Year. And I wish you both, even tho Xmas has passed. Better late than never.



    Sophie XOXO

    ReplyDelete
  5. Aw, thank you, you are so sweet. Happy New Year to you, too. :D


    I have a backup. I may back up my backup. :D Heh heh. Never hurts to be prepared.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for reading and commenting. I truly appreciate each and every one of my readers and the time you take out of your busy day to read and share your thoughts with me. <3

Please send blog links to me by e-mail. You can find my e-mail address in my Contact tab at the top of my blog page.

Have a fabulous day! :D