Tuesday, December 11, 2012

China Glaze Angel Wings: Swatch and Review

Hello gentle readers.

I am wrapping up my reviews of the China Glaze Holiday Joy Collection with Angel Wings. This si the gold version of yesterday's Glistening Snow. Fine gold and holo sparking glitter in a clear base. Mmmm... This is so glam. Golden, sparkly, rich, warm and just... Mmmm...

Yeah. I like it. I like it a lot. This swatch is two coats and Gelous and Seche Vite over my glitter undies.





The formula on this polish is identical to Glistening Snow. Smooth, easy to apply and work with, quick to dry and thirsty as a camel crossing the Sahara. I love it. Yepper. 

I did a comparison between Angel Wings and Golden Enchantment. As you can see, they are nothing alike. Golden Enchantment is, like her sister Fairy Dust, a topper, never meant to be opaque or stand alone. Angel Wings is a glitter and can be layered or fully opaque, it is meant to be worn on it's own. 




So, there you have it. At last. The China Glaze Holiday Joy Collection for Winter/Holiday 2012. Have you glommed on to any of the polishes from this collection? Have any faves? Some of mine are Red Satin, Angel Wings, Glistening Snow, Glitter All the Way. I like all of them but these are my clear favorites. If you would like to buy some of these polishes, they are for sale where you find china Glaze polish.

Thank you so much for popping in and reading. Have a terrific Tuesday and may your polish never bubble.

8 comments:

  1. This is another one that I got from the collection. I also swatched this one on my nail and I was in love with it right away. It's really beautiful.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is such a pretty gold!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Very lovely. In the picture, Golden Enchantment over a black base looks like the evening sky!


    BTW, your holiday logo is beautiful. I must admit, however that from far away, the letters appeared to be from the Hebrew Alphabet.
    That's just me, though. LOL.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I like this polish. And yes, Golden Enchantment on black is gorgeous, isn't it? I have loved ot for a long time and wear it over black, red, green, purple... It's just stunning. :)


    Thank you. I guess that the font could look like Hebrew letters, couldn't it? Cool. :D I thought that it would be fun to do something Christmas-y on my header, since I don't go all out and decorate the hell out of my blog, anymore. I used to put animated Santa sleighs, snow, glittery Christmas trees, strings of blinking lights... Anything and everything I could pile on. LOL

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thank you. :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Good choice. It's a beauty!. :D

    ReplyDelete
  7. Thank you. :)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for reading and commenting. I truly appreciate each and every one of my readers and the time you take out of your busy day to read and share your thoughts with me. <3

Please send blog links to me by e-mail. You can find my e-mail address in my Contact tab at the top of my blog page.

Have a fabulous day! :D