Saturday, November 17, 2012

Shimmer Polish Brooklyn: Swatch and Review

Hello gentle readers.

This is my next Shimmer Polish glitter to share with you. Say hello to Brooklyn. This is a slightly blue tinted jelly base with a variety of glitter shapes in blue, green, pink, gold and tiny silver holo sparks. I applied one coat over my glitter undies and two on my ring nail, as per the usual. This swatch is topped with a coat of Gelous and Seche Vite.





The formula on this polish is very nice. There is enough finer glitter in this polish to make it fluid and easy to handle and apply. I didn't have to do much patting or coaxing, it just smoothed up the nail and settled in where I asked it to. Dry time is good and a coat each of Gelous and Seche Vite made this just as smooth and glossy as you could ever want it to be.

Shimmer Polish Brooklyn is available or will be available on their Etsy shop. They are back from vacation and open for business.

Thank you so much for popping in and reading. Have a great Saturday and may your polish never bubble.

*This was sent to me for consideration and review. Thank you, Shimmer Polish.*

4 comments:

  1. Thank you. I think it's lovely, too. Love blue... :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yes, it is. :D

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for reading and commenting. I truly appreciate each and every one of my readers and the time you take out of your busy day to read and share your thoughts with me. <3

Please send blog links to me by e-mail. You can find my e-mail address in my Contact tab at the top of my blog page.

Have a fabulous day! :D