Click the Pretty Buttons! It's fun!

Tuesday, November 13, 2012

Shimmer Polish Julia: Swatch and Review

Hello gentle readers.

Today I have Shimmer Polish Julia. Delicate blue. Crushed aquamarines scattered all over my nails. Fine square glitter and small hex pieces in blue and silver with hints of pink create a scattering of colour, sparkle and magic.

This is one coat of Julia and two on my ring nail over my glitter undies. Gelous and Seche Vite top it all off for maximum sparkle and shine.

I am practicing swatching on my right hand so some of my photographs are going to look different and a little awkward as I get the hang of two handed swatching. I hope that you'll bear with me through my growing pains.





Shimmer polish Julia is a fluid and easy glitter to work with. As it isn't all that chunky, it strokes onto the nail easily and there is far less patting or placing needed than with chunkier glitters. This polish dries quickly and top coats make sure that it is super smooth and sparkly.

What do you think of Julia? Isn't she pretty? If you would like to grab this beautiful polish, you can visit Shimmer Polish's Etsy Shop after November 26.

Thank you so much for popping in and reading today. Have a great day and may your polish never bubble.

*This was sent to me for consideration and review. Thank you, Shimmer Polish!*

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for reading and commenting. I truly appreciate each and every one of my readers and the time you take out of your busy day to read and share your thoughts with me. <3

Please send blog links to me by e-mail. You can find my e-mail address in my Contact tab at the top of my blog page.

Have a fabulous day! :D