Wednesday, November 7, 2012

Purple and Black Make for a Dark Romance

Hello gentle readers.

Today I have a manicure I wore a while back. I called it Dark Romance as it incorporates black, purple, roses and glitter.

I applied China Glaze Gothic Lolita and Urban Night then China Glaze Mummy May I? on my pinkie, middle and thumb nails. I stamped large black roses with Wet-N-Wild Black Creme and BM 323. All was topped with Seche Vite.



 In sun.

In cloud covered sun.

This was an easy design and I am pretty happy with how it turned out. I enjoy nail art and even creating it but in my case, the simpler, the better. 

Thank you so much for popping in and reading. Have a great day and may your polish never bubble. 

14 comments:

  1. That is amazingly gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete
  2. One of my fave polishes before the Revlon came out, love the incorporation of the roses!

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is beautiful! I love the combination of the two. :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. in love with this mani! great job - i love it!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thank you! :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thank you so much. :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Thank you. I really like black and purple together. :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Thank you so much. :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. Awww Frannie. thank you. <3

    ReplyDelete
  10. I am loving those roses!!! You should stamp more often!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Thank you. I agree. I should. It is one form of nail art even I can do and I really do like it. :)

    ReplyDelete
  12. Thank you so much. :D

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for reading and commenting. I truly appreciate each and every one of my readers and the time you take out of your busy day to read and share your thoughts with me. <3

Please send blog links to me by e-mail. You can find my e-mail address in my Contact tab at the top of my blog page.

Have a fabulous day! :D