Thursday, November 8, 2012

OPI Vampsterdam: Swatch and Reivew

Hello gentle readers.

A Spring polish in Autumn. Not a rare thing in these parts. While I like to review polishes in the season for which they are released, I am just as likely to hang on to some and trot them out when I get to them or am in the mood for them.

I was recently in the mood for OPI Vampsterdam from their Holland Collection for Spring 2012. Happily, tho this polish was part of a Spring collection, it is fab for Autumn and even into Winter.

OPI Vampsterdam is a beautiful, rich purple with a silver microshimmer that gives this polish a hit of metallic glow. So pretty. This is, because of all of the shimmer a little brushstroke-y. It shows up more in macro photographs than it does to the casual eye. This swatch is two coats and Seche Vite.





The formula on this polish is pretty splendid. Smooth and fluid, it applied easily without running, pooling, streaking, dragging or bubbling. Dry time is decent to slightly pokey. A good fast dry top coat is a help.

What do you think about OPI Vampsterdam? Like it? Do you own it? I'd love to hear what you have to say.

Thank you for popping in and reading. Have a great day and may your polish never bubble.

6 comments:

Thank you so much for reading and commenting. I truly appreciate each and every one of my readers and the time you take out of your busy day to read and share your thoughts with me. <3

Please send blog links to me by e-mail. You can find my e-mail address in my Contact tab at the top of my blog page.

Have a fabulous day! :D