Click the Pretty Buttons! It's fun!

Tuesday, November 6, 2012

Election Day Nails

Hello gentle readers.

As many of you are probably aware, it is Election Day here in the good old U.S. of A. It's been a long, long, long year and a really nasty election cycle and I for one am so over it and ready, come what may, for it to all be done. For better or worse, I decision is made and my votes cast.

To celebrate this day, I decided to do something fun, bright, red, white and blue. I used China Glaze Snow, Hey Sailor and Man Hunt then I applied Shimmer Polish in Nichole and added some stars I dug out of my bottle of Wet-N-Wild Fergie Hollywood Walk of Fame. After that came two coats of Gelous to try to smooth it all out the best I could (the stars are pretty but the base mounds and globs, leaving a nice, bumpy surface behind) and a coat of Seche Vite.





Thank you for popping in and reading. Have a great day, if you haven't yet, get your butt out there and vote!

6 comments:

  1. Great idea!!

    I'm from Italy and... about elections here, we're in the middle of the election campaign for the government! So, have a great day from Italy (Rome)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you. :)


    I hope that your elections aren't as crazy as ours. :D

    ReplyDelete
  3. awesome! :) like these! now lets just wait and see who wins.....

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thank you. :)


    I saw this after it was all over. :D

    ReplyDelete
  5. :D

    I followed the results of the elections on the TV last night! Well, a lot of our politicians are quite crazy, so I think it's enough for our country! Anyway, I like so much your blog and I always read your post with a lot of interest!!
    Have a great rest of the week!
    xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thank you for your kind words. :D


    Politics... Crazy everywhere. LOL

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for reading and commenting. I truly appreciate each and every one of my readers and the time you take out of your busy day to read and share your thoughts with me. <3

Please send blog links to me by e-mail. You can find my e-mail address in my Contact tab at the top of my blog page.

Have a fabulous day! :D