Click the Pretty Buttons! It's fun!

Thursday, November 29, 2012

China Glaze With Love: Swatch and Review

Hello gentle readers.

Today I am continuing my review series of the China Glaze Holiday Joy Collection for Winter/Holiday 2012 by showing you With Joy, a classic, hot red. This is sexy, a little pin up and very flattering. Lordy, I love this polish. I can't get too many great reds and this one is very welcome in my polish collection.

This swatch is two coats and Seche Vite.



Still learning how to photograph my right hand. :P

The formula on this is pretty fabulous, almost perfect viscosity, it applies smoothly, doesn't pool, run, streak or bubble. Dry time was good, too. All in all, this is a really terrific red creme.

So, what do you think of With Love? Are you in the market for a fabulous tomato red creme polish? If so, you could definitely do a lot worse than this beauty. China Glaze With Love and the rest of the Holiday Joy collection is available where you buy China Glaze.

Thank you for swinging by and reading. Have a terrific day and may your polish never bubble.

4 comments:

  1. I love the warmth in this red! And your right hand pics are great! I've tried to photograph my right hand before and it did not turned out well at all. lol.

    ReplyDelete
  2. It is beautiful, isn't it? Thank you for your kind words. I am still working on my technique, sometimes I am not entirely successful, as you'll see later in this series. LOL

    ReplyDelete
  3. very flattering!!! :) i love reds like this one!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Very pretty. I have this one but haven't tried it yet.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for reading and commenting. I truly appreciate each and every one of my readers and the time you take out of your busy day to read and share your thoughts with me. <3

Please send blog links to me by e-mail. You can find my e-mail address in my Contact tab at the top of my blog page.

Have a fabulous day! :D