Click the Pretty Buttons! It's fun!

Tuesday, November 27, 2012

China Glaze Red Satin: Swatch and Review

Hello gentle readers.

Today I am starting my China Glaze Holiday Joy Collection for Winter/Holiday 2012 polish reviews. I knew, back lo... Those many months ago that I would want this collection and was tickled when I walked into my local Sally's earlier this month and was able to get all of them. I had a couple of coupons so I got a great deal on the whole collection.

First up is Red Satin, a beautiful blue based red jelly. This polish isn't anything new, unique or groundbreaking but it is really gorgeous and mad shiny! And if you are on the lookout for a fabulous true red jelly polish, you would probably really like this one. Red Satin is perfect for Christmas time or any time.

This swatch is two coats and Seche Vite.





The formula on this is pretty nice, it is fairly easy to control; it wanted to run on me a bit but once I got it's number it was well behaved and didn't give me any more trouble. Application is smooth, there is no streaking, pooling, dragging or bubbling. Dry time is decent.

So what do you think of this lovely red polish? Have you picked it up? Thinking that you might like to? It and all of the polishes from this year's Holiday Joy Collection are available wherever you find China Glaze polish, right now.

Thank you for popping in and reading. Have a great day and may your polish never bubble.

3 comments:

  1. Somehow I've only had darker shades of red in my stash. This looks like a great bright-red to get! I also love when it's super shiny hehe.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is a beautiful red, you might really like it. :)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for reading and commenting. I truly appreciate each and every one of my readers and the time you take out of your busy day to read and share your thoughts with me. <3

Please send blog links to me by e-mail. You can find my e-mail address in my Contact tab at the top of my blog page.

Have a fabulous day! :D