Monday, October 29, 2012

Orly Right Amount of Evil: Swatch and Review

Hello gentle readers.

How's about another Orly Flash Glam FX glitter in the Hallowe'en theme? This is Orly Right Amount of Evil. A juicy sheer orange base packed with teeny-tiny silver holo bar glitter, larger grid etched silver hex sequins and a silvery shimmer that fires a gorgeous pink in the sun. This is not only glittery and sparkly it is complex and surprisingly gorgeous. I know that a lot of you don't like the bar glitters but the bars in this mix are so itsy-bitsy that they are not only sparkly they are downright adorable.

This swatch is one coat over Orly Orange Punch and topped with Gelous and topped with Seche Vite.





How's the formula? About what you can expect from a chunky glitter. Not too problematic but in need of a little encouragement to behave just right. Put your glitter patting skills to work with this one and you can't go wrong. Dry time is good, the finish is slightly satin until it is all gussied up with top coat.

This is pretty. And while it is marketed as a Hallowe'en glitter, this would be so much fun in the Summer. It is warm and sweet and juicy and it would look perfect with a sundress or on tanned toes in strappy white sandals.

Thank you so much for popping in and reading. Have a great day and may your polish never bubble.

13 comments:

  1. I'm not a fan of bar glitter (the pesky stuff never lays flat) but I do like the look of teeny bar glitter!

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a gorgeous glitter! Love it <3

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great! I recently found out that some of my favourite summer polishes are also ideal for autumn! Some sort of colours combinations that is perfect for hot and sunny weather and for falling leaves weather and Halloween time!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love multitasking colours that work from season to season. :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thanks. I love this, too. It is so juicy and pretty. :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. This teeny-tiny bar glitter behaves so perfectly, lies flat and didn't give me any of the attitude larger bars can give you. Plus, it's so stinking cute. :D

    ReplyDelete
  7. another amazing one! love the look.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Thank you. I love this, too. :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. Not for me although I do LOVE me some tiny bar glitter! Yes I am a week behind in my reading. Bad Fingers!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Eh, we get to it when we can. Life kind of has to be lived, doesn't it? :D I know that glitter isn't your thing but aren't those teeny-tiny baby bar glitters just adorable? ?

    ReplyDelete
  11. I have admired this from afar for some time now. I wonder if it is still available at Amazon? Hmmmm....

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for reading and commenting. I truly appreciate each and every one of my readers and the time you take out of your busy day to read and share your thoughts with me. <3

Please send blog links to me by e-mail. You can find my e-mail address in my Contact tab at the top of my blog page.

Have a fabulous day! :D