Click the Pretty Buttons! It's fun!

Tuesday, October 30, 2012

Orly Le Chateau: Swatch and Review

Hello gentle readers.

I want to take a little time before I begin to send all of my best wishes to everyone who had to weather Sandy. I hope that you are all well and safe and that your life returns to normal soon. Hang in there. *hugs*

Today I have a swatch of a polish that has been lurking in my untried box for almost a year. I have no idea why I didn't get to this sooner. I just kept pushing it aside, thinking, "I'll swatch it next time. And next time." Well, next time is finally here.

Orly Le Chateau is from the LE Holiday Soiree Collection 2011. This deep, blackened teal jelly is intensely pigmented and looks nearly black. It is vampy and sexy and edgy. And I like it a surprising lot.

This swatch is two coats and Seche Vite.





This polish has a gorgeous formula. It is dense, silky and smooth. The gel texture flows off of the brush, sits it's self down where it is placed and slips up the nail without dragging, pooling or running away. There was a little streaky action on the first coat but like any fab jelly, by the time the second coat went on, it was opaque and perfect. Dry time is a tad slow, a good fast dry top coat is your good friend when wearing this beauty.

I bought this polish on clearance after the Holidays last year and I am glad that I did. Did you pick up Orly Le Chateau? What do you think of it? If you are thinking that you might like to have it, you should be able to find it on Amazon, the Evilest of Bays, various e-tailers, random brick and mortar beauty supplies and the odd blog sale. It isn't really rare or HTF so don't let anyone price gouge you.

Thank you for popping in and reading. Have a great day and may your polish never bubble.

4 comments:

  1. That looks amazing on your nails!

    ReplyDelete
  2. oh i love this type of shades :) looks amazing

    ReplyDelete
  3. So do I. Vampy... Yum. :) And thank you. :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thank you. :)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for reading and commenting. I truly appreciate each and every one of my readers and the time you take out of your busy day to read and share your thoughts with me. <3

Please send blog links to me by e-mail. You can find my e-mail address in my Contact tab at the top of my blog page.

Have a fabulous day! :D