Click the Pretty Buttons! It's fun!

Saturday, October 20, 2012

OPI Every Month is Oktoberfest

Hello gentle readers.

Today I have for you the gorgeously gorgeous OPI Every Month is Oktoberfest from their Autumn Germany collection. This is gorgeous. Seriously. Gorgeous. It is a deep purple jelly packed with a warm rosy-gold shimmer that transforms this polish, making it look vastly different depending on the light.

This is two coats and Seche Vite.




Indoors and under my OttLight this polish is burgundy velvet. Soft, almost pet-able. 
I had to slightly airbrush (in a very amateurish way) my index nail to block out the huge, distraction of a window reflection. I don't usually try to airbrush, I normally only crop, sharpen and play with saturation a little to show the colours more accurately. But that reflection was insane. It had to go. LOL



Outdoors in the sun, it turns into a deep, rich, blackened outline purple silk. 

The formula on this is pretty fantastic. Smooth and easy to apply, the polish flows off that Pro Wide brush and settles down where I place it. Finish was smooth, opaque and perfect in two coats. There was no running, pooling, bubbling or streaking. Dry time is good. This polish is intensely pigmented so keep it off of your skin, it can stain. It didn't stain my nails, tho. I wore this for four days and it was still in decent shape when I removed it. 

Do you own this polish? Like it? Think that you might want it? This collection is in wide release, right now and easy to find and make your own. 

Thank you for popping in and reading. Have a great day and may your polish never bubble. 

8 comments:

  1. I love this polish! It's part of my own collection and soooo vampy!

    ReplyDelete
  2. It's perfect for Autumn, isn't it? It is definitely my fave from that collection. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I think I need it! I never liked dark polishes before this year. Now I can't get enough of them. Am I just getting old? ^^

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh yeah I totally agree- this is one gorgeous polish! It is stunning!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Isn't it? I love it. :D

    ReplyDelete
  6. Tastes change and evolve it doesn't necessarily mean that you are "getting old" or anything of the sort. :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Thank you. :)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for reading and commenting. I truly appreciate each and every one of my readers and the time you take out of your busy day to read and share your thoughts with me. <3

Please send blog links to me by e-mail. You can find my e-mail address in my Contact tab at the top of my blog page.

Have a fabulous day! :D