Click the Pretty Buttons! It's fun!

Friday, October 26, 2012

Loreal The Temptress' Power: Swatch and Review

Hello gentle readers.

I was cruising around in Walgreen's a couple of weeks ago looking for foundation and I stumbled upon the Loreal Project Runway display. I gave what was left a look see and wasn't too excited until I picked this polish up. As I held it up, turning it this way and that in the light it beguiled me and I found myself, almost against my will, placing it in my basket.

Loreal The Temptress' Power is a delicate golden peach sheer with an ethereal gold and green glass fleck shimmer that makes this sift peach, green and golden, in some light. I swatched this over bare nails and over different base colours to show it as it is and layered.

The first swatch is alone over bare nails and is three coats and Seche Vite. To get this opaque, I would need at least four if not five coats. Funny, it photographed largely opaque. I saw clear VNL in person.



 In sun.


 Shade.

Swatched over base colours to show how beautifully it layers. From pinkie to index: Wet-N-Wild Black Creme, China Glaze Hey Sailor, Finger Paints Cordu-Orange and China Glaze Holly Day. One coat of Loreal The Temptress' Power and Seche Vite.

In sun. A little blurry to show the sparkle.


 In sun.


Shade.

The formula on this is really nice. Easy to apply and control, it goes on smooth and doesn't streak, drag, run or pool. Dry time is good, too. 

This polish would be pretty over a wide variety of different colours and is gorgeous for Fall.

What do you think of this pretty layering polish? Did you pick it up? Get any of the other colours from the Loreal Project Runway Collection? 

Thank you so much for popping in and reading. Have a lovely day and may your polish never bubble. 

4 comments:

  1. I've seen this a few times and loved it. Look excellent, love your pictures. But unfortunately I can't get it over the pond in Scotland *sob*

    ReplyDelete
  2. That is a bummer. :( IMO, anything we want, anywhere we should be able to have. Anywhere. Companies, take note. :D

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is really gorgeous! Too bad it is so sheer!

    ReplyDelete
  4. It is pretty and yeah, sheer. I like it layered, best. :)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for reading and commenting. I truly appreciate each and every one of my readers and the time you take out of your busy day to read and share your thoughts with me. <3

Please send blog links to me by e-mail. You can find my e-mail address in my Contact tab at the top of my blog page.

Have a fabulous day! :D