Click the Pretty Buttons! It's fun!

Wednesday, October 31, 2012

Happy Hallowe'en

Hello gentle readers.

I don't always do Hallowe'en nail art but when I do, it usually blows.

But I don't think that this attempt was too heinous. It would have looked better if I had stamped the church more cleanly and not put so many clouds across the moons... They cluttered things up, rather than adding atmosphere.

Fun with photo editing software. 




I used a variety of polishes for this including Wet-N-Wild Black Creme, China Glaze Roguish Red, China Glaze Gothic Lolita (I loathe the name of that polish) China Glaze Snow, China Glaze Concrete Catwalk, China Glaze Glitter Goblin and Sinful Colors Neon Melon. I stamped with Bundle Monster plates. All is topped with Seche Vite.

Not fantastic but okay. What kind of Hallowe'en fun is on your nails, today? Are you planning to costume up? Party? Go Trick or Treating?

Don't eat too much candy.

Found on Facebook

Thank you for popping in and reading and stay spooky my friends.

6 comments:

  1. I think they look lovely! Just cheesy/campy enough for Hallowe'en, and quite well executed.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awww... Thank you. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. haha love the kitty...very funny. love the manicure.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thank you. :D Isn't the kitty funny? I have shared it at least twice on Facebook. I love it that much. LOL

    ReplyDelete
  5. Cool manicure and cool kitty!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thank you. :D

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for reading and commenting. I truly appreciate each and every one of my readers and the time you take out of your busy day to read and share your thoughts with me. <3

Please send blog links to me by e-mail. You can find my e-mail address in my Contact tab at the top of my blog page.

Have a fabulous day! :D