Click the Pretty Buttons! It's fun!

Thursday, October 25, 2012

Essie Miss Fancy Pants: Swatch and Review

Hello gentle readers.

Another Essie polish, another positive experience.

Yes, you read that right.

Positive.

I know... I'm a little gobsmacked, myself.

Here we have the ladylike, oh so neutral and appropriate for any setting, any occasion Essie Miss Fancy Pants from their Autumn Stylenomics Collection. This is a gentle, greige taupe crelly. Two coats and Seche Vite.





The formula on this polish is really good. Smooth, silky and biddable, it sat sweetly down where I placed it, glided up my nails with no streaking, dragging, running, pooling or bubbling. This polish self levels well and dries in decent time, especially with Seche Vite.

Don't adjust your screen. No, you don't need an eye exam. I have actually given two Essie polishes in a row very good reviews. And happy I am about it, too. I am beginning to wonder if Essie has worked on their formula and made it better or if I just got lucky with these two polishes. I hope so. I really, really want it to be so because I want to love this brand. It is so appealing to me and I want to be able to trust that when I splash out for this brand (I consider eight clams for a bottle of polish splashing out) I am going to be able to trust that not only will it be beautiful, the formula will be great, too.

So, what say you about Essie Miss Fancy Pants? Like? Not? Is it something that you would choose and wear or is it a bit sedate for your taste? Please do tell.

Thank you so much for popping by. I appreciate your company and your comments. Have a great day and may your polish never bubble.

*This polish was a Klout Perk that I recently received.*

7 comments:

  1. Love this shade since it first started to show up and have never found it - always sold out since the collection first appeared...hoping they put it in the ongoing collection...seems a great shade to add to that.

    ReplyDelete
  2. natalijayasmina-b.blogspot.comOctober 25, 2012 at 10:11 AM

    very very very pretty *.*


    <333

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you. :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is pretty and neutral. :)


    Amazon has this shade. http://www.amazon.com/s/ref=nb_sb_ss_i_0_10?url=search-alias%3Daps&field-keywords=essie+miss+fancy+pants&sprefix=essie+miss%2Caps%2C0


    Hope this helps. :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Yes! I have this polish and I LOVE it. I haven't worn many neutral colors lately so this was a nice change of pace. :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thank you. :)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for reading and commenting. I truly appreciate each and every one of my readers and the time you take out of your busy day to read and share your thoughts with me. <3

Please send blog links to me by e-mail. You can find my e-mail address in my Contact tab at the top of my blog page.

Have a fabulous day! :D