Monday, September 24, 2012

Sinful Colors Amethyst

Hello gentle readers.

Monday has arrived, another week begins. Today I have a pretty polish for your eyeballs. This is Sinful Colors Amethyst. This is a pretty creamy purple crelly. Very smooth and slightly squishy, too. This is two coats and top coat.



This polish photographed lighter than it is in person. I tried too tweak it a little to get it to a more realistic colour and wasn't entirely successful. 

The formula on this polish is very nice. Silky and easy to handle, this polish flowed off the brush and sat down where I placed it. It was a tad streaky on the first coat but by the time the second was applied, the finish was smooth and fully opaque. There was no dragging, pooling, running or bubbling and I didn't have to do much cleanup as this was very easy to control. Dry time is decent.

Do you own this pretty purple? Think that you might like to? You should be able to find this polish where Sinful Colors is sold.

Thank you for coming by and spending a little time with me today. Have a great day and may your polish never bubble.

5 comments:

  1. This is one of my favourite purples :) Looks lovely on you x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Why, thank you. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Purples and blues are my weakness. I have this one and love it. I think it looks gorgeous on you.;)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thank you. :) I love purples and blues, too. Especially blues. :D

    ReplyDelete
  5. Nice!
    i follow you on bloglovin,
    follow me back? xx

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for reading and commenting. I truly appreciate each and every one of my readers and the time you take out of your busy day to read and share your thoughts with me. <3

Please send blog links to me by e-mail. You can find my e-mail address in my Contact tab at the top of my blog page.

Have a fabulous day! :D