Click the Pretty Buttons! It's fun!

Wednesday, September 26, 2012

OPI My Very First Knockwurst: Swatch and Review

Hello gentle readers.

It's Wednesday. Ready to slide into the weekend, yet? I sure am. This week is... Stressful and it has me in a bit of a funk.

To cheer myself up, I could drink. A lot. Instead, I am splashing a lot of pretty stuff on my nails. This particular pretty stuff is OPI My Very First Knockwurst from the Germany Collection for Autumn 2012. This is two coats of a soft, slightly greyed pink nude creme that is total grown up girlie topped off with Seche Vite.





OPI My Very First Knockwurst applied pretty nicely. Easy to handle, this smooth creme sat down where I asked it to, there was not much nonsense, no running or pooling, no dragging or bubbling. The first coat was a bit streaky but as the second coat went on, the finish became perfect; smooth, creamy and fully opaque. Dry time is good with this polish.

What do you think of OPI My Very First Knockwurst? Do you own it? If you would like to, it is easy to find and buy, as it is out, now.

Say, have you entered my little giveaway? I am giving away a bottle of Sally Hansen X-Treme Wear in Pumpkin Spice. If you missed out on it, last year and would like to try for it, please click here, let the Rafflecopter widget load and fulfill the tasks to earn your entries. The giveaway closes on the 4th of October which hopefully will get the polish to it's new home in time for Hallowe'en.

Thank you for popping in. I appreciate your presence and your support of my blog. Have a terrific day and may your polish never bubble.

6 comments:

  1. This looks really good on you, I passed on this one but I have the other "nude" color from the collection...I'm drawing a blank..the pretzel one lol.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you. I really like this one. :D Don't Pretzel My Buttons. It's on my list. I am going a little nutty for nudes, this season, I don't know why. Usually, this time of year I am glomming on reds and wines and vampies. LOL

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm usually not that big on pink, but I like the smokiness of this one.

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is gorgeous. Looks great on your nails!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thank you. :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thank you. I am a pink kinda girl and I like that it is subdued and grown up. :)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for reading and commenting. I truly appreciate each and every one of my readers and the time you take out of your busy day to read and share your thoughts with me. <3

Please send blog links to me by e-mail. You can find my e-mail address in my Contact tab at the top of my blog page.

Have a fabulous day! :D