Click the Pretty Buttons! It's fun!

Wednesday, September 12, 2012

Color Club Take Wing Collection Miniseries: The Conclusion

Hello gentle readers.

To conclude my Color Club miniseries I have for you Sky High and Wing Fling. These are my faves of the bunch, along with Metamorphosis.

Sky High is a bright, royal blue that is just alive with that beautiful glass fleck goodness that shifts from blue to *gasp!* magenta. Yes, kids. Magenta! Sooo pretty. For some strange reason, this polish makes me think of old glass Christmas ornaments. It gives me a happy.



 You can see a little of the magenta shift in this shot. In person, the shift is really fabulous. 

And here is Wing Fling. Oh, oh, oh. So sweet. So pretty. Girlie on sparkly steroids. This bright pink jelly swimming with glass fleck shifting glass fleck and microglitter is just too-too. The shimmah in this baby is pink and it shifts purple-y magenta and flashes of gold. 





You all know by know how I feel about the formula so I won't bore you with more nattering on that subject. What I will say is this, if you can find these polishes, grab them, my friends. I found mine at my local Ross. Some drugstores are now carrying Color Club, you can find it on E-Bay, Amazon, in some Wal-Mart salons and from a whole slew of e-tailers.

I am editing my China Glaze New Bohemian photographs and I have some other stuff to show. I think that I am going to do a Sinful Colors series, I have a pile of them to swatch. I ordered a few OPI Germany polishes and plan to pick up a few more, soon. Sorry that I am not showing as much new as I should. My budget is tight, what with life expenses and so forth, I'm doing my best and I hope that I'll have a few extra clams to stock up on some extra new stuff, soon.

I hope that you enjoyed this miniseries as much as I enjoyed sharing it with you. Thank you so much for popping in and reading. Have a great day and may your polish never bubble.

8 comments:

  1. These 2 are my favs in the collection - the only CC collection I own every shade in.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sky High is the polish of my dreams. I drool on my pillow at night; now I know why. ;=)

    ReplyDelete
  3. It's pretty, isn't it? :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Very pretty swatches! I love this collection!

    ReplyDelete
  5. One of my faves from this collection, for sure. :D

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for reading and commenting. I truly appreciate each and every one of my readers and the time you take out of your busy day to read and share your thoughts with me. <3

Please send blog links to me by e-mail. You can find my e-mail address in my Contact tab at the top of my blog page.

Have a fabulous day! :D