Click the Pretty Buttons! It's fun!

Monday, September 17, 2012

China Glaze Unpredictable

Hello gentle readers.

Today I am continuing with the China Glaze New Bohemian Collection with Unpredictable. This juniper green luster chrome has a lovely navy shift. That effect is stronger in the bottle than on the nail but this one does shift and shine nicely.

Here is the evidence. This swatch is two coats and Seche Vite.






See? Told you so.

What do you think of this one? Like? Not so much?

Okay...

I'm out. My day is shaping up to be a busy one so run I must. Have a lovely day, all. Thanks for reading and may your polish never bubble.

6 comments:

Thank you so much for reading and commenting. I truly appreciate each and every one of my readers and the time you take out of your busy day to read and share your thoughts with me. <3

Please send blog links to me by e-mail. You can find my e-mail address in my Contact tab at the top of my blog page.

Have a fabulous day! :D