Click the Pretty Buttons! It's fun!

Wednesday, September 19, 2012

China Glaze Rare and Radiant

Hello gentle readers.

Today's offering from the China Glaze New Bohemian Collection is Rare and Radiant. This is another Chanel Peridot/OPI Just Spotted the Lizard type green, bronze/gold, navy multichrome shifter. Very pretty. Very. Not unique. But if you have been on the lookout for a polish of this kind at a nice, affordable price, China Glaze Rare and Radiant may be the one for you.

This swatch is two coats and Seche Vite. The formula is, as I have already said quite fabulous. I could post a thousand shots of this baby and every one would be different. Since you have all seen a million pictures of this particular type of multichrome many times, I am just posting three, this time around.

Aren't I great?





Is pretty, no?

What do you think of China Glaze Rare and Radiant? Like it? Tired of seeing this kind of multichrome? Are you ready for Fall? Am I the only one craving pancakes, around here? Would you like me to STFU?

Thank you for popping in. Have a loverly day and may your polish never bubble.

8 comments:

  1. Pretty! And I'm always up for pancakes, LOL!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you.


    Pancakes rule. :D

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you. :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. I have not tired of this particular multichrome yet. I just think it is the prettiest thing. Every other polish company who doesn't already have one could make a dupe and I'd still drool a little bit.

    ReplyDelete
  5. It is a pretty multichrome and I am not surprised to see it being done by so many lines. :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Not sure I am loving this one

    ReplyDelete
  7. There are so many versions of this duochrome out there that one may be the one you love. Or this look may not be your cup of tea. :)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for reading and commenting. I truly appreciate each and every one of my readers and the time you take out of your busy day to read and share your thoughts with me. <3

Please send blog links to me by e-mail. You can find my e-mail address in my Contact tab at the top of my blog page.

Have a fabulous day! :D