Thursday, September 20, 2012

China Glaze No Plain Jane

Hello gentle readers.

We are coming down to the wire. Today is China Glaze No Plain from the New Bohemian Collection. This lovely greyed down green base with purple shimmer reminds me of a luster chrome version of Revlon Perplex/Chanel Paradoxyl/China Glaze Jungle Queen. There is that purple with the shimmer with the grey/brown shift but rather than a creme, it is metallic. I could wish for a stronger shift but this is pretty, none the less.

This swatch is two coats and Seche Vite.






Am I out of my mind on the description of this one? Did you grok where I was going?

Thank you so much for popping in and reading, today. Have a great day and may your polish never bubble.

11 comments:

  1. http://audreyinsekerleri.blogspot.com/2012/09/gunun-ojesi-flormar-duochrome-dc06.html this is great..see the dupe here..

    ReplyDelete
  2. I bought No Plain Jane after seeing a funky french done with it and Swanky Silk, but it's so lovely on its own. It kind of surprised me how much I like this one.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Seems like a slightly more metallic version of NOPI Iris My Case. ChG has the better bottle, of course. :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Very Pretty! I purchased this one as well as the green one. This collection wasn't what I was expecting I thought they would be hologhapic for some reason... wishful thinking I guess

    ReplyDelete
  5. I was hoping for really brilliant, special duochromes. These polishes are lovely but they didn't live up my hopes for the collection. :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. I haven't seen that one. I'll have to take a look at it. I'll pass on it, tho... I don't need two bottles of this. :D

    ReplyDelete
  7. It is really pretty, isn't it? I need to do funky French with these polishes, they would look great that way. :D

    ReplyDelete
  8. Thank you. :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. You are so right! It's reminiscent of all those polishes! I love it on you ;0).

    ReplyDelete
  10. Thank you. :) I'm glad that my description was apt.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for reading and commenting. I truly appreciate each and every one of my readers and the time you take out of your busy day to read and share your thoughts with me. <3

Please send blog links to me by e-mail. You can find my e-mail address in my Contact tab at the top of my blog page.

Have a fabulous day! :D