Friday, September 21, 2012

China Glaze Deviantly Daring

Hello gentle readers.

At last. We come to the final polish in this collection. This is, in my opinion, the beauty of the bunch. This deep teal blue to navy shifter is comprised of a cobalt blur base with a deep teal shimmah that also has a bit of gold. Pretty. Again, not a true duochrome but very pretty.

This swatch is, as with all of the polishes in this collection, two coats and Seche Vite.






Okay, so there we go. China Glaze New Bohemian. This collection didn't quite live up to it's billing. I think that it could have given us more excitement and dancing, shifting fun. I don't think that this collection is a disappointment or a dud. It is very pretty, for what it is. If one can suspend one's expectation for strong duochromes and accept that they are very nice luster chrome metallics, I think one could be happy with these polishes. I certainly do not regret buying them. They will get worn and I am going to try stamping with them. I suspect that they might be nice for that purpose, too.

Did you buy any of these polishes? Plan to? I'd love to hear what you think of this collection.

Thank you so much for reading my series, your comments and input. It all is, as always, most welcome. Have a wonderful day and may your polish never bubble.

6 comments:

  1. This is sooooo beautiful!!!! I haven't gotten anything from this collection.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This may be the best choice if you are going to get one. :D

    ReplyDelete
  3. I got 3 from this collection and love them, but I agree with you, they made such a hype about duochrome-ness and they're really not all that... Pretty, but not as advertised!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Exactly. I love the polishes but I am a little disappointed in China Glaze for hyping these as something that they aren't. Hopefully, The Spring holo collection will make up for it! :D

    ReplyDelete
  5. I've ordered "Unpredictable". In Germany there are no such gorgeous duochromes and I really like the look of this collection.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I think that you'll really like it, it's pretty stuff. :)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for reading and commenting. I truly appreciate each and every one of my readers and the time you take out of your busy day to read and share your thoughts with me. <3

Please send blog links to me by e-mail. You can find my e-mail address in my Contact tab at the top of my blog page.

Have a fabulous day! :D