Saturday, August 18, 2012

Play it Again Saturday: China Glaze For Audrey

Hello gentle readers.

Today's Play it Again Saturday polish is the fabulous, much loved classic China Glaze For Audrey. This gorgeous Tiffany box turquoise blue creme has become as iconic as the lady for whom it was named. For Audrey was one of my earlier China Glaze acquisitions and remains a great favorite of mine. I applied two coats and topped with with Seche Vite. These photographs were shot out in the sun.






Love this. Love the colour, love the formula. Just... Love it.

Do you own China Glaze For Audrey? Are you as crazy about it as I am? If you are interested but haven't yet obtained your bottle, it is core line and available wherever China Glaze is sold.

Thank you for stopping in. Have a great Saturday and may your polish never bubble.

21 comments:

  1. For Audrey was one of the first nail polishes I bought! It's a classic!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I think that everyone needs a bottle of this, don't you? :D

    ReplyDelete
  3. For Audrey IS a classic, and a gorgeous one!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I still don't have this polish! I was going to get it, but I bought Aquadelic and didn't think I needed both. Looks wonderful on you :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love For Audrey it is such a great color!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thank you. :)


    Hmmm... Maybe I should do a comparison, see how close they are.

    ReplyDelete
  7. I think that so amny polish addicts love this beauty. :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. One of my favorites

    ReplyDelete
  9. Yes, please do! I don't have either (hangs head in shame) and would like to see which one to save my pennies for! ;)

    ReplyDelete
  10. this is such a pretty color!!! i love it. it's perfect for summer!


    Win a $50 gift card to Cutieshey Clothing! Enter here. :)Want a pair of Lens Village Circle Lenses? Come and join my giveaway!

    :)Carriehttp://readmylifeascarrie.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  11. It's gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Yes, it is. I hope that you have it or will treat yourself. :D

    ReplyDelete
  13. Look for a comparison post sometime this week. I'll get it up as soon as I can. :)

    ReplyDelete
  14. Such a gorgeous color. I have a L'Oreal dupe, Club Prive, and I absolutely love it. These robin's egg blues are so stunning. <3

    ReplyDelete
  15. Yes, they are. :D

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for reading and commenting. I truly appreciate each and every one of my readers and the time you take out of your busy day to read and share your thoughts with me. <3

Please send blog links to me by e-mail. You can find my e-mail address in my Contact tab at the top of my blog page.

Have a fabulous day! :D