Friday, August 10, 2012

Orly Shockwave: Swatch and Review

Hello gentle readers.

Why the hell did I buy this polish? LOL Seriously... Nothing wrong with it. Nothing at all. It's just that it is royal blue. Like China Glaze Man Hunt, a little lighter then Revlon Royal, lighter than Orly Royal Navy and Orly La Playa. I had a brain hiccup, grabbed two polishes that I didn't really need, I guess.

I don't regret it. I rarely regret a polish purchase but it does call to mind that my collection has grown to the point that I no longer need to continue to acquire multiples of something I already own. I need to be a little more deliberate in my polish grabs, from this point on.

Weird, it feels to be at that point.

Just weird.

Anywhoozle, here is a very pretty, smooth, shiny royal blue jellyish crelly named Shockwave. This is two coats and top coat.






Formula: Fab. Application: Dreamy. Dry time: Very good.

Lovely stuff. I now have enough royal blue crelly polish to last me a very, very long time.

Thank you so much for popping in and reading my natterings on polish-y type subjects. I appreciate your presence, your comments and I hope that you keep coming around. Have a great day and may your polish never bubble.

4 comments:

  1. Gorgeous colour though, I understand why you grabbed it;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I needed it like I needed a hole in my head but I couldn't resist. I am such a blue ho. LOL

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love the blue , i have to buy it:-)

    ReplyDelete
  4. *swings watch in front of your eyes* You do have to buy the pretty bluuuue...

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for reading and commenting. I truly appreciate each and every one of my readers and the time you take out of your busy day to read and share your thoughts with me. <3

Please send blog links to me by e-mail. You can find my e-mail address in my Contact tab at the top of my blog page.

Have a fabulous day! :D