Wednesday, August 15, 2012

Orly Flash Glam Glitter FX Sashay My Way

Hello gentle readers.

Today's swatch is the beautiful Orly Flash Glam Glitter FX in Sashay My Way. Large gold smooth and etched holo hex sequins that flash gold and many colours and bar pieces swim in a thick, clear suspension base waiting to layer over a base colour of your choice. I decided to layer this over China Glaze Ride the Waves. I love dark blue and gold together and this combo kind of rocked my socks. Application is typical of a glitter of this kind... Be prepared to do some patting and coaxing into place and a little extra top coat is in order. I found that Gelous then Seche Vite gave a glass like finish.






Yeah. Oh, yeah. I like this. I like it a lot. I need to get myself a few more from this collection. My beady eyes are focused on a few. Hopefully my local Sally's will get them in and there will be coupons just in time.

What do you think of this beautiful gold sparkler? Own it? Think that you might like to? please do tell.

Thank you so much for popping in. Have a great day and may your polish never bubble.

6 comments:

  1. This is fantastic!! I am loving these new Orly FX polishes!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love it with Ride the Waves! Great combo!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks! So am I. I didn't know if I would, at first but I am finding myself wanting to gobble them all up! :D

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thank you so much. :) We see blue with silver so often and sometimes I think that we forget what a wonderful look blue and gold are together. Plus, I am a gold girl and so... :D

    ReplyDelete
  5. this looks really similar to a post I did with China Glaze - Ride The Waves, but with Jordana's - bronze fest glitter, it looked AMAZING and so does this! Great taste ;-) :D

    I wish Orly released those colours here in Australia!!! We have nothing! :(

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thank you. :) It stinks that certain products are so hard to find in different countries. I hope that you get some Flash Glam polishes in your neck of the woods, soon.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for reading and commenting. I truly appreciate each and every one of my readers and the time you take out of your busy day to read and share your thoughts with me. <3

Please send blog links to me by e-mail. You can find my e-mail address in my Contact tab at the top of my blog page.

Have a fabulous day! :D