Thursday, August 9, 2012

Orly Decoded: Swatch and Review

Hello gentle readers.

Today I have another of the Orly Electronica polishes to share with you. This is Decoded, a soft, gentle grey crelly. Not too much to say about it, it is lovely, I like me some grey polish so I like this. This swatch is two coats and top coat.

Do you know what I think about when I look at this polish? Dolphins. When I was a little girl, we went to Sea World (yes, Sea World was there, back in the Cretaceous Period) and I got to pet dolphins. They have beautiful, silky grey skin, it is so smooth, not in the least bit slimy, just... Silky. They feel like an olive. They feel like this polish looks. 



The formula on this polish is pretty fabulously yummy. Smooth, creamy-dreamy, easy. Applies great, it is slightly streaky on the first coat then perfectly smooth and opaque on the second. There is no running, pooling, bubbling (the bubbles you see are in the top coat) or other nonsense, dry time is downright respectable.

Yepper. I like this polish. Now, I know that it isn't anything groundbreaking or unusual but if you don't yet own a fabulous, creamy grey, this is one that you should think seriously about making your own. It will make you happy.

Thank you so much for swinging by this fine day. Have a good one and may your polish never bubble.

9 comments:

  1. I love the grey colour (really matches with my earphones haha), but it was not until I read your dolphin story that I thought: Wow!
    I seriously like it a lot now (not sure if it's because of the colour or because of the story, hihi)

    ReplyDelete
  2. ahhhh dolphins! nice visual and sure brings me to a happy place at my fav beach. :D  ahhhhh i really realllllllllllly miss the beach. thanks for sharing this one. beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you. 

    And, you're welcome. :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Nothing wrong with matching earphones to your polish. :D 

    Maybe both? :D

    ReplyDelete
  5. Is the perfect creme gray!!!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for reading and commenting. I truly appreciate each and every one of my readers and the time you take out of your busy day to read and share your thoughts with me. <3

Please send blog links to me by e-mail. You can find my e-mail address in my Contact tab at the top of my blog page.

Have a fabulous day! :D