Click the Pretty Buttons! It's fun!

Thursday, July 26, 2012

Rimmel Lasting Pro Wild Orchid And China Glaze Dance Baby

Hello gentle readers.

I am nearly finished swatching my China Glaze On Safari Collection. It's taking me a little time, as I have been busy but I just have three left to go. I can start posting the swatches I have done and photographed, tomorrow.

For today I have a pretty Rimmel Lasting Pro polish in Wild Orchid to share with you. I wore this polish a while back and, since I am seriously into the random accent nail thing right now, I painted some of my nails with China Glaze Dance Baby. The lavender and pink combo was so pretty together. I really enjoyed wearing that manicure. I painted Dance Baby on my right ring and thumb and my left index and middle finger nails. The rest were Wild Orchid. All were two coats and Seche Vite.








Rimmel Lasting Pro in Wild Orchid has a nice formula. It is a crelly, smooth and easy to work with. That big, wide brush made painting my nails a swift and easy job and the polish flowed easily off of it, sat where I placed it and didn't give me the least bit of trouble. I didn't have a ton of cleanup with this polish, either. It dried fast, too. Nice stuff. Of course, China Glaze Dance Baby is a darling. I swatched and reviewed it here.

Do you own Rimmel Lasting Pro in Wild Orchid? What do you think of it? Do you like that big honking brush as well as I do? If you would like to pick this polish up, it is part of Rimmel's core line and can be found where you buy Rimmel cosmetics. I usually pick mine up at my local CVS, often when it is on special and I have Extra Bucks.

Thank you so much for popping in and reading. Have yourself a lovely day and may your polish never bubble.

9 comments:

  1. What a cute manicure!  Love pinks and purples:)

    ReplyDelete
  2. ClothescosmeticsandchatJuly 26, 2012 at 10:50 AM

    Gorgeous manicure! I love shades like these!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you. :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thank you. I really enjoyed wearing this one. :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. These do look really great together! Very Springy!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thank you. :) They do look Spring, don't they? I like to be a rebel and do Spring nails in Summer. :D

    ReplyDelete
  7. Wow! You know how much I love lilac/lavender/light purple shades, like Don't You Just Lilac it? from OPI. I may have to hunt this Wild Orchid down! Thanks for posting it. ^^

    ReplyDelete
  8. Thanks. :D This isn't hard too find, it is part of Rimmel's core line and is regularly seen on the Rimmel display at my local CVS, you should be able to acquire it anywhere Rimmel is sold in your area. Happy hunting. :D

    ReplyDelete
  9. These look gorgeous together :]

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for reading and commenting. I truly appreciate each and every one of my readers and the time you take out of your busy day to read and share your thoughts with me. <3

Please send blog links to me by e-mail. You can find my e-mail address in my Contact tab at the top of my blog page.

Have a fabulous day! :D