Click the Pretty Buttons! It's fun!

Sunday, July 15, 2012

Random Stuff Sunday

Hello gentle readers.

I am extravagant. I treated myself to the entire China Glaze On Safari Collection. I don't know why I had to have the whole thing. I just know that I did. I bought this collection from an Amazon seller and got a pretty swinging deal. I saved a pretty nice little pile of money over what I would have paid at my local Sally's, even if I had used coupons. I like getting a good deal. It makes me happy.

So does getting an entire collection in the mail, all at once. I don't buy entire collections often and when I do, it feels very decadent and indulgent and is really fun.




I can't wait to dig in to these. Even the brown ones. Weird, huh? Maybe I am getting over my aversion to brown polish. I used to have no use for green, now I love it. So why not brown? We'll see.

I have read all of your wonderful comments in my last few posts and I will be responding, soon-soon. Promise.

Have a great Sunday. :D

6 comments:

  1. wow what a treat! Can't wait for the swatches :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Good for you for treating yourself! 

    ReplyDelete
  3. :D It felt kinda good, I have to admit. 

    ReplyDelete
  4. Swatches coming soon. :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love your shing-a-lings! And pants!
    I wish I had your beauty and fashion knowledge. I like makeup but I never know
    what to do with them or what to buy in the first place.


     beauty supply


    Beauty
    Supplies



    Cosmetics


    nails


    makeup


     

    ReplyDelete
  6. Uh, thanks. 

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for reading and commenting. I truly appreciate each and every one of my readers and the time you take out of your busy day to read and share your thoughts with me. <3

Please send blog links to me by e-mail. You can find my e-mail address in my Contact tab at the top of my blog page.

Have a fabulous day! :D