Click the Pretty Buttons! It's fun!

Saturday, July 28, 2012

Play it Again Saturday: OPI Designer Series Sapphire

Hello gentle readers.

I have a lot of polish. Mush of which has only been seen once and that, in my opinion, is a crying shame. So, in an effort to give them another airing and to encourage me to actually wear some of my older pretties, I am making it a point to showcase at least one such polish each week on Saturday.

This Saturday I am featuring, once again the oh, so deliciously holographic OPI Designer Series Sapphire, a beautiful silvery blue holo. This is two coats and Seche Vite to top it off. These photos were shot in the sun. My camera bogarts holo, trust me when I say that the holo effect of this polish, especially in the sun is absolutely splendid.










I wore this back in June. This manicure held up for five days. Pretty stellar, in my book as I usually manage to murder a mani in much shorter order.

What do you think of this beautiful polish? Do you own it? Love it? Please do share.

Thank you so much for popping in. Have a great day and may your polish never bubble.

19 comments:

  1. *gasp* I need thissssssssssss. Beautiful swatches!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous!  I can just imagine myself at a stoplight just mesmerized by seeing it on my fingers outstretched in the sunshine.

    ReplyDelete
  3. That is the problem with a great holo. They are a road hazard! LOL I can't stop admiring this when I wear it. 

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thank you. :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. WOW! that is so super gorgeous!! And I said it yesterday and I'll say it again. it's making me really MISS my nails. Ever since I cut them and decided to give them a rest the index fingers and the thumb nails will NOT STOP PEELING! I thought I was doing them a favor by resting them for a while but it seems they are worse than ever. What's up with that???  But seriously - that polish and your nails are superb. They make me think of what a Miss America would wear with a beautiful sparkly gown. :D

    ReplyDelete
  6. Isn't it pretty? I am no Miss America and I don't wear sparkly dresses but I can have glam nails, any time I want! :D 

    I have extremely peel prone nails, especially on my right thumb, index and middle nails. For me, high doses of biotin and filing away the peeling, then letting my nails grow out constantly polished and protected are the only way I can keep it at bay. Letting nails breathe is a myth. My nails are much better kept always polished. Oh! And when you polish, once your nails are long enough, wrap your tips. That seals the edges, preventing water penetration and lessening the chance of more peeling. 

    My nails do still peel a bit... But these measures keep it under control, most of the time. :D I hope that it helps. 

    ReplyDelete
  7. Oh man, this is stunning!! It is so shiny!! Gorgeous!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. I'm drooling over this! The holo looks like rainbows and I looove rainbows. I must search for this mesmerizing polish! And yes, you should enjoy your older favorites more often. ;) ^^

    ReplyDelete
  9. That's just gorgeous...I think I need it!  5 days is pretty awesome, too! 

    ReplyDelete
  10. Thank you. :)

    ReplyDelete
  11. You can find this on Amazon, with a little looking. I think it is running about nineteen dollars, right now. 

    ReplyDelete
  12. Thank you. :)

    Yes, you do. :)

    It lasted that long, this time I wore it. YMMV. ;)

    ReplyDelete
  13. Omg this is so gorgeous. I am drooling as I type. Your pics are beautiful!!

    ReplyDelete
  14. Beautiful :) I am sure you have been asked this before, how many polishes do you own?

    ReplyDelete
  15. Thank you. :)

    Honestly, I don't know. Maybe it is time to count them. :D

    ReplyDelete
  16. Wow. So stunning!

    ReplyDelete
  17. Isn't it gorge? I love it. :)

    ReplyDelete
  18. Neither do I, my friend. Love them. :)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for reading and commenting. I truly appreciate each and every one of my readers and the time you take out of your busy day to read and share your thoughts with me. <3

Please send blog links to me by e-mail. You can find my e-mail address in my Contact tab at the top of my blog page.

Have a fabulous day! :D