Click the Pretty Buttons! It's fun!

Tuesday, July 31, 2012

China Glaze I Herd That and Kalahari Kiss

Hello gentle readers.

How about two more China Glaze On Safari polishes?

Here is I Herd That, one coat over Desert Sun. This is a golden fine glitter with red, blue, purple, pink, orange, bronze sparks. This stuff really dresses up warm cremes. Look how it makes Desert Sun sparkle and go from luscious to downright glamorous. One coat topped with Gelous for this swatch.




Ahhh... Kalahari Kiss. Light khaki creme. This is the colour of dried grasses and other plants languishing on the desert floor, waiting breathlessly for the rainy season to begin. This is two coats, three on my ring nail to cope with my demon ridges. Topped with top coat, tho this is really shiny stuff. I am surprised at how much I like this colour. I didn't know if I would but I really do.




Formula... Pretty lovely on both of these. I Herd That is one of China Glaze's sweet to apply glitter polishes, it smooths up the nail, distributes the glitter perfectly and dries quickly without ending up too gritty or matte. This will build to an opaque finish in three coats, I just did one to show it over a base. One good coat of top coat will make this super shiny and smooth.

Kalahari Kiss is smooth, silky and easy-peasy to apply. It goes on, coat after coat without stacking up and leaving those nasty ridge lines behind, it self levels beautifully and dries in good time and mad shiny. The brush in this polish was wonkified and I had to grab my little scissors and trim it up a bit. I found that a little disconcerting, China Glaze polish brushes are almost always flawless.

I like these polishes mucho. They are beautiful, have great formulas and will make a fine addition to my little polish family.

What do you think of these?

Thank you so much for popping in. Have a great day and may your polish never bubble.

4 comments:

  1. Wow.. the first one is beautiful.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I Herd that is a really gorgeous glitter. It's wonderful on a warm base, it sparkles like the surface of the sun. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I just don't think I can pull off Kalahari Kiss. Almost brought it home just to try - but trying to be 'good.' I am really loving Desert Sun however - not sure about the 2 glitters tho I bought them both! The silver one looks really pretty over Elephant Walk.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Ooo! I need to try that combo. :)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for reading and commenting. I truly appreciate each and every one of my readers and the time you take out of your busy day to read and share your thoughts with me. <3

Please send blog links to me by e-mail. You can find my e-mail address in my Contact tab at the top of my blog page.

Have a fabulous day! :D