Click the Pretty Buttons! It's fun!

Saturday, June 16, 2012

Orly Jealous Much? Swatch and Review

Hello gentle readers.

Happy Saturday! The weekend is here and it is time to have some fun. Let's have some fun with a newer Spring polish from Orly, shall we? This is the lovely, creamy, soft, pale mint green crelly with a slight grey undertone. Man, this is pretty polish. I put this on to swatch it and, had I been done for the day I would have chosen to wear it. I applied three coats and used top coat. Photographs of this swatch were shot out in the sun.






Orly Jealous Much? was pretty nice to apply. The first coat went on a little thin and streaky and sheer. But by coat number three, I had a smooth, opaque, deliciously squishy-like finish. There was no running or pooling, it didn't drag or give me any other trouble. There is a big, fat bubble on my middle finger, that is courtesy of my top coat.

I am so pleased with this pretty, delicate polish and it's formula. I may have to get a couple more from this collection.

Do you own any of the Spring Orly polishes? What do you think of them? Like them? If you are interested in buying some for yourself, they are in stores and online, now.

Thank you for taking a little of your Saturday to hang out with me. Have a wonderful weekend and may your polish never bubble.

13 comments:

  1. Lovely color! I am loving all mints/teals/etc for spring/summer :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have "Artificial Sweetener" from this collection and love it.  I kindof want the whole collection - and am temped every time a see a pic of it.  

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love it! I would never have contemplated mint green until recently, and this one is beautiful! You clearly have better luck with Orlys than Essies. I have quite a few Orlys and I really like them. Formula is generally really good. I especially like some of their blues.

    ReplyDelete
  4. that is my fav color on earth! Still haven't found any Orly around here but when I do I'm going to get that one! :D  It's just beautiful.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love minty colors like this one! So beautiful! ^.^

    ReplyDelete
  6. So do I. This one is really lovely, it is pale and ever so slightly greyed, it is gentle but rich and is gorgeous. :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. I don't know where you are located, but if you have  a Sally Beauty Supply in your area, your chances are very good. Sally's carries Orly. If you shop online, try Amazon. I buy Orly from Amazon, from time to time and have had good experiences with their more reputable sellers. :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Isn't it funny how you think that you won't wear a colour then your mind changes? I was highly resistant to green for a long time, now I kinda love it. :) I have had really good luck with Orly. I have only encountered one or two that were not good formulas. All of the rest of my Orly polishes have fantastic formulas. :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. Thanks. I love it. :)

    ReplyDelete
  10. Isn't it, tho? :)

    ReplyDelete
  11. Artificial Sweetener and one or two others are still on my list. :)

    ReplyDelete
  12. Thanks. :) So am I. 

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for reading and commenting. I truly appreciate each and every one of my readers and the time you take out of your busy day to read and share your thoughts with me. <3

Please send blog links to me by e-mail. You can find my e-mail address in my Contact tab at the top of my blog page.

Have a fabulous day! :D