Click the Pretty Buttons! It's fun!

Tuesday, June 12, 2012

OPI I Eat Mainly Lobster: Swatch and Review

Hello gentle readers.

Today I have a lovely polish to share with you. This is OPI I Eat Mainly Lobster; a soft, warm coral jelly with shimmer that fires different colours in the sun. This polish is part of last year's Autumn Touring America Collection but it evokes Summer, to me. The beach, fresh, ripe cantaloupe, coconut scented suntan lotion and twilight walks on the sand all come to mind when I look at this pretty charmer.

This swatch is three coats, top coat and was shot in the sun.






OPI I Eat Mainly Lobster has a formula as lovely as it's colour. Smooth, silky and easy to apply, it smoothed onto my nails without any streaks, running, pooling on my cuticles or nasty bubbling as it dried. Dry time is good. By the time I finished firing off my photographs, had I decided to wear this, it would have been ready to get on with the rest of my day.

What do you think of this polish? Personally, I love it and will be wearing it, this Summer, for sure.

Thank you so much for popping in and reading. Have a terrific Tuesday and may your polish never bubble.

16 comments:

  1. Love the name of the polish . Nice shade.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lovely indeed! Great color :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I simply LOVE visiting your blog and seeing what you have next. Such a happy, welcome break every day! :D Thanks for taking the time to share your polishes with us. Question: do you order most of your polishes online somewhere or buy them in person at stores, drugstores, etc.?

    ReplyDelete
  4. Nail Designs xoxJune 12, 2012 at 6:40 AM

    Beautiful swatches of this color. I love it!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Isn't it a great name? That is one of the things I love about OPI. Their creative, often corny as hell names just tickle me pink. :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thank you. I really like this one. :D

    ReplyDelete
  7. Aw... Thank you for your kind words. <3

    I buy some of my polishes at my local Sally Beauty Supply, most of my China Glaze and Orly comes from there. I can't get OPI locally so I order it online, much of it from Amazon. You just have to be wary, some sellers will hawk fakes but there are reputable sellers. I find older, harder to find China Glaze and Orly on Amazon, as well. 

    I also go to the Valley when I can to buy polishes that I can't get up here in Prescott. :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Thank you. I really like this one, too. :D

    ReplyDelete
  9. Very pretty!  I like this color a lot!

    ReplyDelete
  10. It is pretty. And you should get it. The formula is divine. :D

    ReplyDelete
  11. I've already got it.  I need to wear it again soon though - the color is so summery!

    ReplyDelete
  12. I think that you will love it. It is so warm and flattering. Get it on your nails, girl. :D

    ReplyDelete
  13. Such a gorgeous colour :)) Fab post as always!!xxx

    ReplyDelete
  14. Love it! Coral is my favourite polish colour and this is a gorgeous one!

    ReplyDelete
  15. Aw. thank you so much. <3

    ReplyDelete
  16. Thank you. I really love this one, too. :)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for reading and commenting. I truly appreciate each and every one of my readers and the time you take out of your busy day to read and share your thoughts with me. <3

Please send blog links to me by e-mail. You can find my e-mail address in my Contact tab at the top of my blog page.

Have a fabulous day! :D